Author Topic: Tank town  (Read 426 times)

Offline WolfSnipe

• Copper Member
Tank town
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:07:39 PM »
Why cant we have Tank Town back but just with farther back Spawn and 3 spawn points no one goes in this town now and theres to many trees and gliches with people able to see through them jus get rid of trees make more cover and it would be better but have old one with town there and open area to get to it:)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: Tank town
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
Originally posted by WolfSnipe
Why cant we have Tank Town back but just with farther back Spawn and 3 spawn points no one goes in this town now and theres to many trees and gliches with people able to see through them jus get rid of trees make more cover and it would be better but have old one with town there and open area to get to it:)

Translation. I cant spawn up and camp people and land godly amounts of kills now there are actually things to hide behind and I have to work for my kills!

Now if you do have know of any glitches film them and post it in the bug reports section.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline WolfSnipe

• Copper Member
Tank town
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »
but no one likes TT anymore its like Tank Forrest i rarley see tanks in town and they still spawn camp i think it wus pointless to have so much trees and all the cover. cover is good but to much sucks u get there and then its like were do i go now its hard to navigate

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Tank town
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:49:01 PM »
Exactly it takes skill now you cant just cant sit there and camp you have to think on your feet. TT is 10x better looking and better game play since the change the spawn camps are less the landscaping looks amazing you have multiple spawns to choose from HTC will not go back to the old TT.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline WolfSnipe

• Copper Member
Tank Town
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:09:44 PM »
I know it takes skill but the spawn on hill they camp from spawn and i do have skills i'm a good ranger now and i dnt camp but i liked when people used town and there was open fieldwww.freewebs.com/aceshighinfo

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Re: Tank Town
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 12:26:48 AM »
Originally posted by WolfSnipe
I know it takes skill but the spawn on hill they camp from spawn and i do have skills i'm a good ranger now and i dnt camp but i liked when people used town and there was open fieldwww.freewebs.com/aceshighinfo

There is open field just not as open as you would like. If you don't like spawning on top of a hill then pick a different spawn thats why they gave you 3 spawns to choose from.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Tank town
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Translation. I cant spawn up and camp people and land godly amounts of kills now there are actually things to hide behind and I have to work for my kills!

Now if you do have know of any glitches film them and post it in the bug reports section.

the new TT is cool
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV