Author Topic: shooting ur bro  (Read 1743 times)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
shooting ur bro
« on: June 06, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
"shooting ur bro" to me is a under handed trick.  To be asked out right on 200 if I had been shooting my Bro was enough to raise me hackles so's to speak.

Apart from the obvious that I don't actually have a brother (to my knowledge) I certainly don't do anything other than play AH in the LW arenas.

Now get this you bunch of miss guided's.  I don't line squaddies up like 10 green bottles.  I don't have 2 or more accounts to shoot down.  I don't have friendly enemies willing to spawn out or fly straight over an over . And most of all I don't frequent EW or MW arenas.  

For what it's worth and many think it's worthless, my rank is obtained in LW playing it straight.  For me rank = 1 thing and 1 thing ONLY....CV command.  I like to think I'm knowledgeable in this aspect of PLAYING AH although our newbie rooks will argue the point.

Zazen used a term which I feel is very apt "survivalist".  I am a survivalist.  I don't bomb and bail.  I don't pork and auger.  I don't bail to get a goon.  I bail because i get shot down.  I rtb when out of fuel or ammo.

Half of you ain't got a bleedin clue about rank.  More than likely go boggled eyed when faced with scoring in "fighter" or "attack" mode yet feel you have the god given right to question MY accountability's.  Question my integrity.  freakin half wits !  If you don't care about rank that's more than ok with me.  If your sticking your nose in my business or pointing accusing fingers my way you should at least paste your avacadotering's in here for me to make you look even more of an IDIOT.

Yer it's just a game, of which I don't "game".As someone else kindly pointed out in another thread " LYNX plays the whole game the whole time".  I say live with it and stfu.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 12:55:40 PM »
OK who took Lynx's bottle and his medication?  Not like him to get bent out of shape :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
shooting ur bro
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
OK who took Lynx's bottle and his medication?  Not like him to get bent out of shape :)

Apparently 'shooting ur bro' is the new insult that squeekers are using to tweak out vets.

Detune 200.  Seriously.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Apparently 'shooting ur bro' is the new insult that squeekers are using to tweak out vets.

Detune 200.  Seriously.

Are you related to Guppy?  I think your shooting your bro!  :furious

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
LYNX
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
In my view, LYNX, you're a stand-up guy!

You've always passed on knowlege to me without hesitation and have always been forthright with whatever was happening on the map in your AO. You've always been a helpful person.

Thanks, Sir.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
shooting ur bro
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Are you related to Guppy?  I think your shooting your bro!  :furious

:noid

Guppy is my mommy.

Lynx, shouldn't let the whine-tards get to you. They love it when that happens.  We (and you) know you're a stand up guy, and that's all that matters.

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
Re: shooting ur bro
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 02:05:46 PM »
Originally posted by LYNX
[B
Apart from the obvious that I don't actually have a brother (to my knowledge) I certainly don't do anything other than play AH in the LW arenas.

[/B]

His name is dextur;)

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Re: shooting ur bro
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:02 PM »
Originally posted by LYNX

Yer it's just a game, of which I don't "game".As someone else kindly pointed out in another thread " LYNX plays the whole game the whole time".  I say live with it and stfu.

That was me and I stand by it.  My only complaint with Lynx is -

1>  he kills me way more than I kill him (cept for GV's, I think)
2> he's not very talkative or easy to get to know, from the other side.

He's not a snitch, not a spy, not a whiner, not a griefer, not a baiter, not a clown, not an idiot.

He's close to being (for me) a model player, i.e. someone who's skill, attitude and competitiveness you can respect.  

I hate it when he's in the sky, but I don't hate him.  lol
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline jhookt

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: shooting ur bro
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »
Originally posted by Laurie
His name is dextur;)

:rofl

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: LYNX
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 02:20:16 PM »
Originally posted by Patches1
In my view, LYNX, you're a stand-up guy!

You've always passed on knowlege to me about enemy cv's without hesitation and have always been forthright with whatever was happening with the country your flying for on the map in your PM's to me. You've always been a helpful person.

Thanks, Sir.

Ah Haaa!!!  caught red handed!!!!

hee hee:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: shooting ur bro
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 02:25:23 PM »
Originally posted by Sloehand
He's not a snitch, not a spy, not a whiner, not a griefer, not a baiter, not a clown, not an idiot.

Whew! Thank the maker! I don't think I could stand the competition

(*honks nose*)

Offline CFYA

• Copper Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 02:29:11 PM »
Having flown around LYNX many times he is simply a great pilot with a great (mostly) attitude. Not to mention he is the only great stick I know that frequents the help channel:aok

Wether shooting beside or at LYNX he has my respect.

LYNX They are just miffed you beat them at there own game without stooping to there level.

CFYA

Offline cleve

• Zinc Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »
Only issue I have with LYNX was when he called TwoDogs5 and myself cheaters(or spys not really sure which) for finding his TaskForce and putting it in the bottom of the ocean. We found your Task Force because some rook noob took off from it and gave the position away, before that I was using a bit of tactial Know-how of approximating where it should be given the map situation...other than that LYNX is ok :)

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
Cleve's a champ and everyone knows it... Doe Boy, doe da doe boy, Fresh!
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline cleve

• Zinc Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »
Originally posted by bnasty
Cleve's a champ and everyone knows it... Doe Boy, doe da doe boy, Fresh!

ROFL I just try not to collide with the guy that shoots me down day-in and day-out! If there was a ranking for the number of times having been shot down I would have all of ya beat!