Author Topic: My apologies for my behavior  (Read 2959 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
My apologies for my behavior
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 01:49:11 PM »
Originally posted by fuzeman
An attitude like that is not welcome in KOTHs. Either change your attitude or don't bother attending them.
It does make the win slightly less valid and if I was SkyRock I wouldn't want to be handed a win.

Now lets just STOP repling to this thread.

Anymore additions here will be highly frowned upon.
Fuze, I am sorry for replying as I am just now noticing that you had posted this while I was writing my reply.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 01:58:08 PM »
Thats why I put lol I din`t I let him win!  I would not  screw Platano! Dam read the post . I had fun:D  I no when you go to Koth , Da its every man for him self.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 02:08:00 PM by scot12b »

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 02:05:52 PM »
An attitude like that is not welcome in KOTHs. Either change your attitude or don't bother attending them.
It does make the win slightly less valid and if I was SkyRock I wouldn't want to be handed a win.

Now lets just STOP repling to this thread.

Anymore additions here will be highly frowned upon.

I believe you owe scott an apology there fuze

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 02:34:24 PM »
SkyRock, Sir, I do not know you personally and I see you always talking how you own everyone and you  pound on your chest as if you was tarzan king of the jungle.  I do not feel I owe anyone an apology except for the  Koth participants and the Koth CM Staff Members. I apologize to them for bring this tainted affair to the Koth Boards and not to the Koth CM Staff in private.
You might think I look new to you, Sir, but do not let that fresh coat of dupont glossy paint fool you. I am no spring chicken! I think it would be best to drop this whole thread and wait til next weekend Saturday Koth. and I thought talking to others in the game was also against the rules on squad text or other private channels while still flying in the round.  I see where both you and wetrat seemed to be communicating in private about maybe attacking others first. I know this can not be with in the guidelines of the game. looks like you muppets are backpedaling now. Do any of you have proof to say otherwise. or are all you muppets gonna keep tagteaming. and SkyRock you was not at my fight with fuzeman and the other two players. so you can not say what happened unless u was watching it unfold.

all other koth players and koth cm staff members, please accept my apology for posting this matter here.  I am done posting to this thread, again my apologies fuzeman, Sir.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 03:46:38 PM »
lol
-AoM-

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »
Too funny,  a bunch of drunk Muppets planning anything.  :rofl

P.S.  Love your shade BTW.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 04:13:24 PM by Xargos »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
OK, pay attention please.
Lets put an end to this conversation and the direction it is going.

The KOTH CMs will discuss this and give you a response.
If you were not there your opinion doesn't matter and you should stay out of the conversation.

Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 06:04:23 PM »
the guy has a total posts of 4 fuzeman.
Pull your head out of your ass, its a shade with a vendetta.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 06:12:04 PM »
Originally posted by Souless
the guy has a total posts of 4 fuzeman.
Pull your head out of your ass, its a shade with a vendetta.

dontcha think that is a little bit over the top Souless?

Skuzzy or the Mods should lock this thread before it gets ugly...........or delete it entirely...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:14:09 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
OK, pay attention please.
Lets put an end to this conversation and the direction it is going.

The KOTH CMs will discuss this and give you a response.
If you were not there your opinion doesn't matter and you should stay out of the conversation.

What do you not understand about the last post of mine?
And just so you don't post a response to that, it is a rhetorical question that does not need to be replied to.
Additionally I don't remember you being at FriKOTH so you have no reason to be in this conversation.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »
Hay you were quick to jump on me!  Lock this post .Koth is awesome  and should not be drop  to this level , but you should all so look at the players and under stand that a guy with 4 total post is trying to start  chit!  O and thank `s for not saying 1 Scott can you clear up  your reply I do not get it, Not call me a cheater or my squad mate. Or 2 replying and saying sorry dude I miss under stood it man. I have been playing AH for 4 years now sense 03 right after I got back from Iraq the first time. I have never in all my days of playing this game been more insulted or Poed off. I go out of my way to be a gentleman and say . I have never in my years  playing got on the board and trash talk someone or call them a cheater and then have the gall to call their squad one . Sorry if guys that have known  me for a while come to my defense. Fuzeman I have no problem with you or Koth and thank you for hosting it but please sir, do jump in defense of a guy who wants nothing more to start watermelon Thank you Ps: Thank you Lute for asking to clear up my post sir  I do not have that many post most  on thesquad forums sir. I am learning to be a lot more clear in what I say on the boards!  Thank for not  jumping to conclusiveness sir <>

Scott
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:48:32 PM by scot12b »

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »
This  is not my playground......but think about this for a minute...

mighty was wrong in saying or calling someone cheaters/cheating. however he has offered up a film and went as far as to saying he was sorry  and changed it to bending the rules.......then he went further, by offering an apology if he was determined wrong...he offered this gesture before anyone asked of it......before everyone started chiming in about the matter....

now if he is new or if he is shades does not really matter I do not think.......reason being from my above post......

He only called out 2 of you to begin with, he did not say anything about Platano, wETRAT, or any other muppet.......not until someone continued to offer enlightenment  did he mention wETRAT and he did not acuse anyone then he hinted at it, but he said maybe they were....... (edit: he did flame the muppets originally my bad  )

so if you was new to Aces High, and posted your 1st post in another forum thanking people who had helped you understand the arena
game play( <--guessing here by reading his 1st post)...........

how would you react to everybody against you, and you only have you to defend yourself????  he did offer film and he did offer an apology.....

and depending on how you read it.....he did apologize to everyone except 4 people.......

wether he is under shades or wether he is new, we all have been at the 4 post count before.......not one bad thing had been said about him until this thread......

just think about it for a minute or 2.......then go drink ya a couple shots of Patron :D

btw....fun fights last night

~S~  KOTHers  ( not picking any side , am looking at it openminded )
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 07:11:11 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »
Like Fuzeman said, We Koth CM's are looking into this matter and needs no further dicussion here.  I will not tolerate this kind of stuff during satkoth so be warned.  If u guys insist on talking about this don't bother to show up for satkoth.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »
Originally posted by AKDogg
Like Fuzeman said, We Koth CM's are looking into this matter and needs no further dicussion here.  I will not tolerate this kind of stuff during satkoth so be warned.  If u guys insist on talking about this don't bother to show up for satkoth.

(sniff, sniff) my widdle guy has all grown up.

(feels much better about the future of KOTH's and starts a slow walk into the sunset....)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 09:15:21 PM »
The matter is all set! I have  spoken to the parties  involved. It got out of control! Part of that is my fault to. Close this and move on their are no hard feelings with any of the people involved It has been dealt with through Pm.
Thank you. It was Koth like Da or MA things get heated guys trying their hart out
and well watermelon gets  heated. Sucks it went this way but it has been dealt with. Glad to see it was handled on a one, one even if it took a day hay we are good now. <> to all hope to be able to play the next round of koth and get back to having fun we go to upset over a simple misunder standing. I can see the points  of all people involved. We talked and we all see the light enough said:)