Author Topic: My apologies for my behavior  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
My apologies for my behavior
« on: June 08, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »
During Koth today I got a lil worked up over some stuff that I shouldn't have. My apologies to those time I spoiled with my bitterness.

BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 08:35:01 PM »
Bearkats? I didn't witness anything bad.  

told ya I what I thought, didn't I?   you did what you had to do to win that round if this is what you are referencing.  don't let people get to you.......

~S~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:31:10 PM »
What I saw Friday wasn't much different than other KOTHs.
While the apology is accepted it isn't really needed.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:19:09 AM »
What happened?:noid

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 08:37:30 AM »
was it over that SkyRock cheating all the koth players with his undeniable 3rd win with no fuel and a squadmember cutting throttle so he could close in on and shoot down?

This was my 1st koth, I got there late noone told me iwhen it started in the MWA or LWA they said to go to the event arena

I got to play 1 round, daGhost said head ons was not very well liked and people frown on it but it was valid. So i began my 1st koth flight. fuzeman told me to turn, he was already fighting another player. so I turned and was in with 3 others. fuzeman, A8thumper and A8hunter. those two A8 guys were winging with no hiding it. I thought the rules said you could not wing? they flew by each other 3 or 4 times and each time pulled nose away. only once did one of them act as if he was firing on his squadmate. what a shame to not play by the rules.
Then a supposedly well known das muppet member, Scot12B, comes in and intial merge flat out headons, I was told the best fly in koth, he clearly is not one of the best, in my view. when I read all the threads and look at the top squads the das muppets are always at the top, is this how they got there?

Then Scot12B and his das muppet squadmate SkyRock end up being the last two flying. Skyrock runs out of fuel. Scot12B who has fuel slows up  and flys right infront of a slow out of gas SkyRock letting SkyRock close on him and shoots ScotB12 down for SkyRock's 3rd and final win to supposedly win koth.

what a crock. i am glad the players in the AvA do not play like this!
them das buttmunchers and that skypebble talk alot of trash, suppose to have the best fighter pilots yet cheat in an  AH Event. I hope this is not the norm in Aces High. I will not stick around if it is.
someone said in the koth that "well, I guess Skyrock owns us all" well looks like SkyRock got owned by his own misguiding and cheated everyone that played.
SkyRock should be banned from the event or at least revoke his win and give it to someone else. and the A8 gang that was winging should also be reprimanded for their actions.
I know I am just a noob, but I am not new to etiquette and online flight sims

I have watched my film at least 10 times in shcok n awe over how the results came about with the two winging and the final result.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 09:14:09 AM »
If you think something is wrong or someone did not play by the tournament rules....... then you should send the CM's the film for justification.

you being new to the boards, here's a tip!  debating is ok, best not call others cheaters, HTC does not like that word......

I hope what you said is not  how FriKoth ended, hate to imagine it ( would like to see the film myself if u could email it to me )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 10:39:04 AM »
KOTH is an event where the CM running it usually tries to fly, if he can and I did Friday.
Even when the CM does not fly he only has 2 eyes and can not see everything. I know mine are not Marty Feldman eyes and are usually looking at the same thing.
KOTH is also an event that runs smoothly when everyone acts like a CM and points out things that seem fishy if the CM does not catch it.
Usually this helps the CM and keeps everyone honest. There have been KOTHs where I had to stop flying just to keep an eye on things. I'd rather have a clean event than fly in a dirty one.

If you have film please send it to me, fuzeman at hitechcreations dot com.
We should all try to maintain the highest KOTH standards and if someone isn't they are not welcome.
KOTH is also an event that runs best if we do not have to make a rule for every big or little thing that can crop up and we all fly with honor regarding the rules.

I did mention 'SkyRock owns us all' but that was an offhand remark about this AHBoard and stuff posted there.

I will be disappointed if the event was tainted enough for you to quit flying in them Mighty01. People with your attitude toward KOTH are what we need in the event.
I would tone down the cheating talk however and put it more into the bending of the rules catagory. If that happened its my fault as the hosting CM.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 10:54:29 AM »
Originally posted by Mighty01
was it over that SkyRock cheating all the koth players with his undeniable 3rd win with no fuel and a squadmember cutting throttle so he could close in on and shoot down?

This was my 1st koth, I got there late noone told me iwhen it started in the MWA or LWA they said to go to the event arena

I got to play 1 round, daGhost said head ons was not very well liked and people frown on it but it was valid. So i began my 1st koth flight. fuzeman told me to turn, he was already fighting another player. so I turned and was in with 3 others. fuzeman, A8thumper and A8hunter. those two A8 guys were winging with no hiding it. I thought the rules said you could not wing? they flew by each other 3 or 4 times and each time pulled nose away. only once did one of them act as if he was firing on his squadmate. what a shame to not play by the rules.
Then a supposedly well known das muppet member, Scot12B, comes in and intial merge flat out headons, I was told the best fly in koth, he clearly is not one of the best, in my view. when I read all the threads and look at the top squads the das muppets are always at the top, is this how they got there?

Then Scot12B and his das muppet squadmate SkyRock end up being the last two flying. Skyrock runs out of fuel. Scot12B who has fuel slows up  and flys right infront of a slow out of gas SkyRock letting SkyRock close on him and shoots ScotB12 down for SkyRock's 3rd and final win to supposedly win koth.

them das buttmunchers and that skypebble talk alot of trash, suppose to have the best fighter pilots yet cheat in an  AH Event. I hope this is not the norm in Aces High. I will not stick around if it is.
someone said in the koth that "well, I guess Skyrock owns us all" well looks like SkyRock got owned by his own misguiding and cheated everyone that played.
SkyRock should be banned from the event or at least revoke his win and give it to someone else. and the A8 gang that was winging should also be reprimanded for their actions.

I have watched my film at least 10 times in shcok n awe over how the results came about with the two winging and the final result.

Funny how your perception is diffrerent from mine after watching the film from another person.
Sorry but this is just an immature rant

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
Originally posted by fuzeman
KOTH is an event where the CM running it usually tries to fly, if he can and I did Friday.
Even when the CM does not fly he only has 2 eyes and can not see everything. I know mine are not Marty Feldman eyes and are usually looking at the same thing.
KOTH is also an event that runs smoothly when everyone acts like a CM and points out things that seem fishy if the CM does not catch it.
Usually this helps the CM and keeps everyone honest. There have been KOTHs where I had to stop flying just to keep an eye on things. I'd rather have a clean event than fly in a dirty one.

If you have film please send it to me, fuzeman at hitechcreations dot com.
We should all try to maintain the highest KOTH standards and if someone isn't they are not welcome.
KOTH is also an event that runs best if we do not have to make a rule for every big or little thing that can crop up and we all fly with honor regarding the rules.

I did mention 'SkyRock owns us all' but that was an offhand remark about this AHBoard and stuff posted there.

I will be disappointed if the event was tainted enough for you to quit flying in them Mighty01. People with your attitude toward KOTH are what we need in the event.
I would tone down the cheating talk however and put it more into the bending of the rules catagory. If that happened its my fault as the hosting CM.

i am sorry sir. i just did not agree with the bending of the rules. i have emailed you the film from how i came to conclusion of my perception of viewing my film.
thank you fuzeman for taking the time and having concern to run a legitimate koth game. if i am wrong then i will apologize in advance. but i have no doubt that my film will tell it any other way then what i have already said.

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 12:08:11 PM »
I Hoed you Lmao you pulled right up in to me . Ask Megadude we had a fight I did not Ho him,  Ask Bipoler he alt and E I did not Ho him. I let mark win no I was fast he was slow. I  let him win to screw Plantano  lol! Ps I had fun everyone was a gentleman except you!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:15:38 PM by scot12b »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: My apologies for my behavior
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
During Koth today I got a lil worked up over some stuff that I shouldn't have. My apologies to those time I spoiled with my bitterness.

Dude, I told you to let it go, peeps trying to get under your skin.  Just let that stuff roll off.  It affected you and that is where you have to do better.  You did nothing wrong, besides a few slips on the CC buffer, lol.  Heck, I cursed, I apologized and moved on.  There are some, who will always "milk" the outer edges of the rules, they catch a little heck about it, and if they are not stand up peeps, they usually disappear after awhile.  You know the rules, I saw you break no rules, so why worry about it.  :aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
Originally posted by scot12b
I let mark win no I was fast he was slow. I  let him win to screw Plantano  lol! Ps I had fun everyone was a gentleman except you!

I have "concerns" with this.

scot12b, if I might clarify, are you saying you "threw" that last match because you didn't want platano to win?

Skyrock, great win.  You had some incredible fights that I watched (especially the one w/ Platano when you was oil/fuel hit and he had alt/e).
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
Originally posted by scot12b
I  let him win to screw Plantano  lol!

An attitude like that is not welcome in KOTHs. Either change your attitude or don't bother attending them.
It does make the win slightly less valid and if I was SkyRock I wouldn't want to be handed a win.

Now lets just STOP repling to this thread.

Anymore additions here will be highly frowned upon.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »

:rofl

C'mon man I wanted to win just as bad as SK did.... If it were to be a planned victory I wouldnt have shot up SK as bad as I did...I would have left him to fight scot with no damage...
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »

Mighty, I would like you to try and understand, that you did not witness the whole 5 1/2 hours, or however long it was, and are making a judgement on something by what you think you saw.  We had 3 squaddies in the KOTH, me, Platano, and Wetrat.  I was put out of 5 or 6 rounds to squaddies guns or getting picked while fighting squaddies.   Did you happen to see the second to the last round ending???  It was myself, in a smoking, fuel leaking hog, and on the deck(basically) and in comes Bi-Polar, with a ton of E.  On range I told him, come on in, I'll give you my 6, just fight me!!  He came in and fought, he didn't BnZ me until my fuel or eng quit, like he could have legally done!  I ended up getting him to overshoot, and he pulled hard right in front of me and leveled out.  Then I heard him say, "I Fing blacked out"!  Now if I go back and get film, I bet that looked like he was giving it to me.  I couldn't hit him for the oil on my screen but when he come out of blackout he pulled up and to the left, and I got him.  My eng died right then!  It is not out of the ordinary for rounds to end , even with burning planes winning.  You obviously don't know this!  I had no idea Scot12b was even in the arena when his ICON showed up as the last plane left with me.  (Mind you, I had just gotten the H311 shot out of me by.....who.....a squaddie during a 10 minute slugfest to the death and we were both.......Wabbits!) I told Scott on range, to fight me because I have low fuel and almost no oil left.  He could have BnZ'd me until my eng died. (and that would have been purely within the rules)  I'm sure you are saying to yourself, why not ensure the win with timidity??  Because some of us, choose not to!!!!!!!  He chose to fight me and make it quick, exactly the same decision as  BiPolar in the last round and exactly the same conditions.  If you look at the film, you will see I was spraying and praying during every head on pass we made.  He was actually laughing outloud calling me a HO B**ch.  He had cut so much throttle, that he couldnt get out of my gun range when he leveled to extend on the deck, so I got him.  He said after his last turn, dude you Fing got me!  He was laughing about it and that is the way we are.  We fight each other in my squad and even have large ego's and h3llacious rivalries (cough) wetrat vs SkyRock (cough).   You do not know us and are wayy out of line to come in here and accuse us of cheating.  By the way, you do know I was one of the last two on 6 occasions yesterday, right???

Now, to your accusations about the A8 guys.  Again, you are wayyy out of line.  I fought several of those guys in several rounds yesterday.  They were fighting the closest folks to them and were fighting with honor, and dignity.  I actually was put out of a round while on the 6 of, I think it was A8Thumper, because I accidentally hit the water in a luftberry.  Those guys,  when I was around them, and I fought at least one of them on four or five different rounds yesterday, at no time were winging or even close to look like winging.  Maybe because you haven't done KOTH's, you don't understand that fights are unpredictable and sometimes you end up fighting near, or close to, or even 1 vs 1 with a squaddie.  That is how it goes.  

I am going to tell you what happened to me yesterday, with a squaddie.  It ws during the FM2 round and we had 3 squaddies on, myself , Platano, and wetrat.  I one my first engagement and was coming up on 3 folks fighting each other.  Bipolar was on the deck and in the process of killing someone and low and behold, who was the guy with alt, cherry picking them...????? Rat, my squaddie.  I told him on red text,  srry bud but you got to go first, and made my AoA on him.  He then, right at that moment, types, "He11, kill the other guy first"  which is against the rules, even though it is my choice of who I want to kill, you can't have an agreement between you and any other player or it is winging(which is against the rules).  So, while I digested why he typed that,(knowing Rat does not cheat nor does he have to) he flipped on my 6 200 out and start blasting away.( I had been sucker whipped at the art of getting into someone's head, not much different than BearKats getting whipped yesterday by letting peeps get into his head)  I instantly rolled him and we had the most intense rolling scissors I have ever been in while flying an FM2.  I finally got on his 6 only to be blasted out of the sky by BiPolar who had gained E and followed us.  When he saw me go boom, the red text buffer read, "hahahahahahahahahaha".  Now is that squaddies helping squaddies????

You do not know me or my squaddies and do not know the rivalry we have against each other.  We are a squad that has many "elite"(lol) fighter jocks in it and many of us have enormous egos(cough) SkyRock<--owns (cough).  I aint giving nobody, especially my squaddies, any breaks when it comes to owning them.  

I think you owe my squad and the A8 squad a very sincere apology.  I, as an individual, don't need an apology from you because I know you are only doing this out of a lack of knowlege, but it would be nice of you!

Mark

PS:  I didn't intend for this to turn out a small novel, but it did! :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"