Author Topic: How not to store your car  (Read 407 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
How not to store your car
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 03:10:18 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Never look at a car as an investment.  By the time its equity exceeds that of its original cost of purchase (with inflation calculated) you'll be dead. :)

I get to drive it till then and my kids can cash it out later... might as well pick the one with best investment potential. :)

Anyone of those would be fun but I think the Shelby actually looks better than the Roush; more brute hp too.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »
Looks like a job for Overhaulin. Might take more than a week though with this one.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 03:37:01 PM »
I guess you could look at the bright side,  all original, low mileage ( i think it only had about 8 miles on it), no dents, and probably only cost $20,000 and a year to restore

Hornet33
Looks like a job for Overhaulin. Might take more than a week though with this one.[/b]

but it sure would be an interesting show...