Author Topic: Early War ETO  (Read 2021 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:33 PM »
Pretty sure, in fact I'm positive about my own, the comments were directed towards his posting ability not his game playing ability.  

But maybe you are better at deciphering gibberish than I am.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Early War ETO
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
I am originally from NC, those South carolinians do have a more prominent twang..........

I think he was trying to poke fun at Storch and Dedalos looks like.....the few times I seen him online he seemed to be closed lip or shy to speak or type...but seemed nice gentleman like when he asked a question or typed.........lately he seems to type more......

although, I have prob seen him online maybe 4 or 5 times tops......

He treated me ok and does not appear to be  complain as much as most others seem to do.......He definitely is not  new to online dogfights from what I have seen

kind of  wondered though regarding some earlier post of his........then again just glad to have another target to shoot at or wingman to fly a sortie with......who cares about BBS hype........

~S~
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2007, 08:50:48 AM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Or he could just be spending time doing what the rest of us are doing....

Trying to figure out what the hell you're saying???:confused:

pardon mua, I regret you could not understand me trying to talk to storchita in quack quack voice.  I have tryed every available avenue to get thru to him. I meant none of this in a bad way.  I have yet to see Storch show up in the AvsA,  but see him talk how he can smacketh any one of us down as if we were a mere nat. So I tryed to persuade him to come join us in the AvsA. Please do not misconstrue my intentions. I really enjoy this gameroom of the AvsA and have nothing but good vibes about most all of the regulars who fly in it.

I would be glad to fight you some rounds TC, I was told you could show me where I am messing up. that would be great.  I will look for you when I log on, Sir

salute
Mighty01

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Early War ETO
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
I don't know........ I witnessed that Mighty01 character twist and turn with 3 or 4 of you 880's and JG54's, and some new squadname guys the other night.........looked as if he had 3 , 4 and even 1-  5 kill sortie there a few of us saw him land........ some of those fights though was more like a furball though.....but some of them was straight up 3 & 4 to 1 odds.....

Next time I catch him on, I am gonna try and switch to the opposite side to see how good he is......

but if he is a kindergardner TK, I will think about classifying myself as preschool....hehe

mrshiver,  check out TK, Platano,  Tbarone and all them JG54 greehearts squad. They all are pretty proficient in the German Iron....

He shot my butt off once. :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2007, 10:07:40 AM »
I don't play there any more so you will probably not find me there.  if you like we can go to the DA and mess around one day.  do some same plane and different plane sorties, those can be lots of fun.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:49 AM »
Originally posted by Mighty01
pardon mua, I regret you could not understand me trying to talk to storchita in quack quack voice.  I have tryed every available avenue to get thru to him. I meant none of this in a bad way.  I have yet to see Storch show up in the AvsA,  but see him talk how he can smacketh any one of us down as if we were a mere nat.
Mighty01

Mighty I hate to tell you this but ducks quack. I also hate to tell you since Iv known storch hes logged more hours in the CT/AvA then you've probably logged in all of AH.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »
My sister is not fat. This setup rawks. Mighty01 is a shadez.

Here endeth the lesson. :)

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Early War ETO
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2007, 09:01:20 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
Mighty01 is a shadez.
You know for fact?  Just curious.  

My first and only run-in with him several weeks ago, he said he was new to AH but had flown in many other on-line flight games before (I don't recall which ones or if he even said which ones).

I think my reply was some a partial cocky, mostly joking "Good, I won't have to go easy on you then. = ) "

After the first extended fight, he was all warmed up, and handily wiped the floor with me thereafter (not that I claim that is a huge accomplishment, just saying).
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
Originally posted by E25280
You know for fact?  Just curious.

Not at all, just a hunch. I'm betting its Arlo. :)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
Not at all, just a hunch. I'm betting its Arlo. :)

Only if he has suffered a head injury.  His wit was a bit sharper than "quack quack", if I recall correctly. :)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

Early War ETO
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2007, 09:32:45 PM »
I'm with bug on that.  arlo is a far sharper and wittier person.  however that would be discounting that suffered brain damage being away from the AHcrack for so long.  being gone so long has serious health implications, I mean look what happened to jester.

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
Early War ETO
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2007, 02:02:17 AM »
hehe, somebody called me 'Arlo' not that long ago...who is this guy?

either way, I flew on Mighty's team a few weeks ago and he was the man.  Lot's of kills, great teammate even though we didn't know each other.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow (Tues) night in AvA.  

And for the record, I prefer Axis rides in AvA because my squad primarily flies P51 and P47.  I like to fly my squad rides with my squad in the MA, so AvA is a chance to try planes that I'd never fly in the MA, like the zero.

Dedalos, we had a couple great fights (for me) with you in the P40 and me in the zero.  You kept doing that nose high float thingy.  I'd never fly the zero in the MA.

I don't think the spit is uber.  I DO think that allied rides are easier to fly and get kills in than the axis rides.  I think the spit is extremely forgiving compared to the 109.  To you they might be completely different, but the spit can turn and that is alot to someone like me.  

It would be nice to fly a plane, on axis side, that everyone thinks is the 'spit' of the axis side.  Someone like me can use the advantage.  Because with me in a zero and you in a corsair, you're gonna get bored pretty quick.

Having said all that, if I felt really strongly about a planeset, I'd just switch sides.  I'm typically a bish in the MA anyway :)
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila