Author Topic: Film at 11:00  (Read 184 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Film at 11:00
« on: June 23, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »
-Rueters-

It was reported today that a small masked varmit removed the face of a virtual cyber pilot.  While attempting kissey-poos Forrester was defaced.

When asked for comment Forrester said "Arrrrrggggghhhhh Get it the F*** off my face!!!!".

Film at 11:00...

:O

Mac

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »
I used to have a raccoon that would dig around in our trash. We started leaving a plate of scraps out for it. After awile it got so friendly that it would let you pick it up and hand feed it. Then one night it showed up acting funny. Since we didnt want to take a chance of it biting one of us if it had rabies we put it down like they did old yeller. It was sad becuase its was like one of our pets.:(
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 10:01:37 PM »
:lol Nice sig Larry.  That's a good thread.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
:rofl

Coon burgers are TEH YUM
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
:lol Nice sig Larry.  That's a good thread.

Yea now hes trying to say he wasnt asking for planes that didnt see combat in WWII. I still think they should have a age limit for the game and forums. Squeakers are fun to shoot down and laugh at when the say they should add the n00k because "it waz used twic n ww2 dats good enuf" but they arent worth the trouble. Hell 99% of them ask for new planes yet they dont even pay for it.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner