Author Topic: Missing Bish CV  (Read 1019 times)

Offline halcyon

• Copper Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 01:08:56 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
hiding a cv is retarded. why play the game if your goal is to prevent fighting?

its there to be used.

if you are CLOSE to resetting another country then fine. if not ill take the cv and send it were one can have fun with it. squeaking wont help

What he said.

storch

Missing Bish CV
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
there were four of us on last friday and none of you BoPs wanted to DA then.  not that I blame you though.  let's face it you guys are third or fourth rate hording outhouse killers.  we'll let it go at that.

Offline jhookt

• Nickel Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
Originally posted by storch
there were four of us on last friday and none of you BoPs wanted to DA then.  not that I blame you though.  let's face it you guys are third or fourth rate hording outhouse killers.  we'll let it go at that.

rofl   didn't you guys tuck tail and abandon that concept already?  and why do you never follow thru with your accusations? you stated that there are country jumping BOPs and they give you info.

one blanket generalization at a time please.

Offline JimBeam

• Copper Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »
this is going to turn into another JG54 vs BoPs theard
JimBeam 367th "Dynamite Gang"

"In my experience JimBeam never goes down easy" -wil3ur

Pilots...looking down on people since 1903

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »
Originally posted by JimBeam
this is going to turn into another JG54 vs BoPs theard

Wow!

How did this get started again?

What kinda of moron would start a fight like that for no reason?

Was he provoked?

I thought this thread was about some missing bvds?

Just wondering,

Boner

:cool: :cool:
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 05:32:24 PM »
S!

twas me  :)   fought you guys off for awhile trying to prevent you from taking 7.  was a great fight.  cv was sent to the top left grid kp 5.  looking forward to more of the same fights :)

S! gents
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

storch

Missing Bish CV
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »
Originally posted by jhookt
rofl   didn't you guys tuck tail and abandon that concept already?  and why do you never follow thru with your accusations? you stated that there are country jumping BOPs and they give you info.

one blanket generalization at a time please.
not that it matters much but the sequence is as follows.

1.  the BoPtard queen bee challenged
2. I accepted
3. a date was set but last minute work complications prevented me from making the date.  I did however post this fact out prior to the event on this BBS and suggested a later time.
4. at the suggested later time I logged on and the BoPs all claimed it was past their bedtime.
5. since then I have consistently asked BoPtrads to go to the DA the only one that ever accepts is ink.

6. last friday I finally saw the Falcqueenbee on asked him if he was ready to go to the DA then as they had about fourty players on from which to select 6 against our four.  he whined out saying that since he had already beat my arse in the DA he wasn't interested.

The BoPs are an outhouse hordetard squad intent on battling buildings which is fine.  in the game I routine kill them 5 v 1 me being the 1 and land my kills.  that's not saying I'm good because I suck  that is to say that they are so intent on shed erradication that they don't do well against opponents.

what's your excuse jhookt?  are you up for a nice friendly DA round to see if I whimp out or are you a BBS sniper too?

Offline jhookt

• Nickel Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:19 AM »
good for you storch!! i'm glad you can find some kind of moral victory in not showing up at the agreed upon time and then beating a dead horse into the ground months after the fact.

i wasn't aware i had nor needed and excuse, so to answer your question i have none. As for me going to the DA, sure! you don't have to try to rile me up on the forums for that.

i'll be lookin for ya ;)

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »
storch please go back to that thread and show me where you posted a later time....the answer is never...truekill in fact confirmed the time and he was the only jg54 to show up despite at least 2 being in an MA....wildesau and tbarone...he said they wouldnt respond even though i found them flying aginst the bish after we left....we had 6 bops in the DA on time sitting while you never showed up

so you wasted my time once..thats enough for me....

as for the DA...dude you are atrocious and i mean that with all the kindness one uses to tell an ugly girl she should not enter a beauty pageant....the only time you start doing this "lets go right now to the da" is when we are owning you in the MA...and no we wont just go because you feel like it...you sir, are a moron and i hope thats the last i have to respond to this matter

fpr those who dont know...storch challenged me to the da once...he lost 5 to zip...they werent even close...but my favorite was the first one where he went straight vert and never came back down....i had bled some e so i was locked at about 800 underneath him and he flew in a loose circle for about 8 minutes until he typed "I have run out of gas...."   i have never seen that typed in the dueling arena...it was a night to remember that i dont feel the need to repeat ever again...

:rofl :t :rofl :p
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:18 PM »
Sounds like a pissing match to me.  You can arch the highest.  who has the most range.  Who has the most ammo.  Who has the most power.  AND who can hold it the longest.  

:cry  Babies

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Missing Bish CV
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »
Originally posted by wooley
Guys,

I haven't checked in today so this might be asking for more information than you're willing to give,

To put me out my misery, can any of you Bish guys let me know where the heck you had hid it?

here's the lost knight boat loaded with knits girls, hostages in bish Guantanamo Bay,

No way we never give it back , !

storch

re: FoSGs
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
storch please go back to that thread and show me where you posted a later time....the answer is never...truekill in fact confirmed the time and he was the only jg54 to show up despite at least 2 being in an MA....wildesau and tbarone...he said they wouldnt respond even though i found them flying aginst the bish after we left....we had 6 bops in the DA on time sitting while you never showed up

so you wasted my time once..thats enough for me....

as for the DA...dude you are atrocious and i mean that with all the kindness one uses to tell an ugly girl she should not enter a beauty pageant....the only time you start doing this "lets go right now to the da" is when we are owning you in the MA...and no we wont just go because you feel like it...you sir, are a moron and i hope thats the last i have to respond to this matter

fpr those who dont know...storch challenged me to the da once...he lost 5 to zip...they werent even close...but my favorite was the first one where he went straight vert and never came back down....i had bled some e so i was locked at about 800 underneath him and he flew in a loose circle for about 8 minutes until he typed "I have run out of gas...."   i have never seen that typed in the dueling arena...it was a night to remember that i dont feel the need to repeat ever again...

:rofl :t :rofl :p
it was posted I showed it a few weeks back.  I'll get around to doing it again if you want.  in the mean time what about last friday?

keep hiding in your insular horde taking down toolsheds.

storch

Missing Bish CV
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »
Originally posted by jhookt
good for you storch!! i'm glad you can find some kind of moral victory in not showing up at the agreed upon time and then beating a dead horse into the ground months after the fact.

i wasn't aware i had nor needed and excuse, so to answer your question i have none. As for me going to the DA, sure! you don't have to try to rile me up on the forums for that.

i'll be lookin for ya ;)
I'm easy to find, in fact I hope to be in the Da again tonight.

storch

Jhook
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:39 PM »
thanks for hunting me down.  if you come back on tomorrow and want to we can do that again it was fun.  

Offline Daubie

• Copper Member
Top of Thread Post
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »
It is all about SA.

Learn to read the bar-dar map.  It just takes one guy to pop up above 500 feet out and away from any known activity.  

I love my Ju-88 guys doing torp runs, without resulting to cheating.  I operate below radar.