Author Topic: Missing Bish CV  (Read 1017 times)

Offline wooley

• Copper Member
Missing Bish CV
« on: June 24, 2007, 06:39:28 PM »
Guys,

I haven't checked in today so this might be asking for more information than you're willing to give, but after the Knights captured P7 from the Bish yesterday (in the Blue arena I think - it was the Pizza map), myself and a couple of others set off in buffs to hunt down and sink the CV so we would have it after the re-spawn.

2 hours later and the longest B17 flight ever, I gave up looking, dumped my ords on some random Rook city near the south and landed on a friendly CV.

I checked in later last night I we still didn't have it.

To put me out my misery, can any of you Bish guys let me know where the heck you had hid it?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 06:59:42 PM »
never!!

muahahahaha.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »
It was probably payback for the week or so the Knights held their CV at the north edge of the ndisles map. Not a good fight to be found anywhere on the map but we still held their CV hostage. :rolleyes:
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 03:48:26 AM »
All I have to say is up a 234 with drops get to 20K and cruise.  Much better for finding CV's than a B17 :)
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

storch

Missing Bish CV
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 06:29:58 AM »
or wait for the inevitable BoP squeaker to switch sides and tell you where the location is.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 06:33:00 AM »
It was the KRAKEN

:noid :noid :noid :noid
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:36 AM »
hiding a cv is retarded. why play the game if your goal is to prevent fighting?

its there to be used.

if you are CLOSE to resetting another country then fine. if not ill take the cv and send it were one can have fun with it. squeaking wont help

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 07:23:00 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
hiding a cv is retarded. why play the game if your goal is to prevent fighting?

its there to be used.

if you are CLOSE to resetting another country then fine. if not ill take the cv and send it were one can have fun with it. squeaking wont help

I agree 100%.:aok
Lagger

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:44:03 AM »
Originally posted by storch
or wait for the inevitable BoP squeaker to switch sides and tell you where the location is.

You of all people know BoP's aren't allowed to switch sides and we don't have "squeakers".  Don't you remember all the flaming you and a lot of others have done about our rule against jumping countries?  

Busted!

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1:rofl
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

storch

Missing Bish CV
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 09:59:13 AM »
I have news for you there are plenty of current or former BoP members who do switch and or do PM with intel.  I seldomly tooltard and I don't know why I'm selected for these tidbits of info but apparently there are enough dissatified members within your own squad who will work against you.

personally I do nothing with this info because it is a form of sharp playing but I thought you might like to know.

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »
I have news for you there are plenty of current or former BoP members who do switch and or do PM with intel.  I seldomly tooltard and I don't know why I'm selected for these tidbits of info but apparently there are enough dissatified members within your own squad who will work against you.

personally I do nothing with this info because it is a form of sharp playing but I thought you might like to know.

Yawn
~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 12:06:57 PM »

I've got news for you Storchetta, if they do jump countries, they don't get back in the squad,(but you knew that already from the endless crap about our squad not allowing it)  it's been that way for years and years and long before your time.  PM you?, your squad couldn't  even answer the challenge you made to the Bops for the squad V squad duel with limited and selected participants, so grow some and get over it and yes you do pork and attack undefended fields and such and we really don't care about your propaganda because the entire community knows that you are all mouth.  Just why do you have such a hardon for BoPs anyways?  Don't tell me that one of them stole your lunch money in school. ROFLOL

All the Best... hehehhe
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
I don't know why I'm selected for these tidbits of info

:O I wonder . . .

Hmmmm

Don't know :confused:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Missing Bish CV
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 12:39:04 PM »
<<<<<< Pulls up a comfy chair-----here we go again!!

Wait a minute!!

Haven,t i seen this show before?

Bored,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Missing Bish CV
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »
Originally posted by wooley

To put me out my misery, can any of you Bish guys let me know where the heck you had hid it?

You've seen that bribe link on Hitech's sig? Well we used it. Bish now have Klingon Cloaking devices on all our wessels :D