Author Topic: Film Viewer Failure  (Read 217 times)

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Film Viewer Failure
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:40:02 PM »
Have never used the Film Viewer to it's full value because it's never worked correctly.
First, the display does not show all of the View buttons on the right side, three are truncated.  And yes, I know I can use ther Function keys, but why are they unviewable.  Also, the Speed slider is nowhere to be seen either.
Second, I cannot get the film to advance by using the slider if I want to bypass many minutes to get to the last of the film.  It seems to run the film at maybe FF at best, which is still way too slow to wait for.
Third, to work around the previous problem, I've tried to edit the last few minutes into new film file using Copy Select, etc.  Doesn't work either.  Film won't save.
Fourth, thought to re-load the Film Viewer, and can't find a separate download file for it.
Frankly, I'm pissed at the crappy software app and interface (I design business apps), and at a complete loss how to get this dam thing to be of any real use.  Help would be appreciated.
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Avenger8

• Zinc Member
Film Viewer Failure
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:12:30 AM »
There is an instruction manual in "C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II"  called "ahfilm" which answered all my questions regarding making a film.

A8