Author Topic: Next setup (Fri 6th)  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »
P-40 pwns.

storch

Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Ohhh Storch, don't get us wrong man.  You guys are idiots, but you are not the only idiots.
coming from you I take this as a compliment.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 09:05:15 AM »
Originally posted by storch
coming from you I take this as a compliment.

It was meant to be :p
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »
Last night was fun, except for Dace owning me completely in his LA-5 (dweeb :P).  Very civil and fun, fair fights, and 'back off our base' calls were observed without fail.

to all flying last night.

I've found that I almost exclusively fly in the AvA and Special Events now. MA is not fun anymore for me.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »
yup it was the first night in 3 weeks that I managed to be on for more than an hour at a shot.  A few HO's and gangs from some new faces but that's manageable for me.  Good times but where were shifty and king insect?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »
Actually the Yak9U has been available from some fields - A4 and A5 at least IIRC - haven't remembered to add it to the MOTD (or Arena Message)...

As for last weekend, there were a lot of newbies flying in there (at least on Sat evening / afternoon for some of you), did anyone try using the ch.1 to tell them what is expected in the arena? (As to what the expectations are seems to differ from person to person, but no vulching and no ganging seem to be a part of it).

The most important part is that if you aren't enjoying it, take an hour or two off and give it a try, or try it again tomorrow or the next week.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
Actually the Yak9U has been available from some fields - A4 and A5 at least IIRC - haven't remembered to add it to the MOTD (or Arena Message)...

As for last weekend, there were a lot of newbies flying in there (at least on Sat evening / afternoon for some of you), did anyone try using the ch.1 to tell them what is expected in the arena? (As to what the expectations are seems to differ from person to person, but no vulching and no ganging seem to be a part of it).

The most important part is that if you aren't enjoying it, take an hour or two off and give it a try, or try it again tomorrow or the next week.

Yes we did, repeatedly.  Thats when we were told that they just knew how to fly the 190s and they did not designe them, :lol

As for the morning with out the newbes, you were there and saw it for your self.  It was U and I vs what 6 or 8 of them all coming in at the same time

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2007, 03:48:30 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
As for the morning with out the newbes, you were there and saw it for your self.  It was U and I vs what 6 or 8 of them all coming in at the same time

Seems like a fair enuf handicap.  Dedalos and Panzzer v. 6 or 8 newbies?  Just about right.

- oldman

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Next setup (Fri 6th)
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Seems like a fair enuf handicap.  Dedalos and Panzzer v. 6 or 8 newbies?  Just about right.

- oldman

I said with out the newbies :p The sad part was that it was planed.  The organised to fly that way :(