Author Topic: Europe map  (Read 532 times)

Offline 68slayr

• Nickel Member
Europe map
« on: July 09, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »
a few months ago someone made a europe map(sibrita [I think])
did it get accepted or was it even submitted yet?

I was wondering b/c i have not seen it

if it wasnt accepted why not?

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Europe map
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 06:17:34 AM »
I'm just going to guess it would be because he broke the one pretty much unbreakable rule in the first sticky in this forum. That's rule #1.

As a matter of fact, from what I remember seeing he pretty much threw rule 1 out of the window.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:38:19 AM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Anyone

• Copper Member
Europe map
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 04:12:22 AM »
Originally posted by NHawk
I'm just going to guess it would be because he broke the one pretty much unbreakable rule in the first sticky in this forum. That's rule #1.

As a matter of fact, from what I remember seeing he pretty much threw rule 1 out of the window.

what rules? forum rules or map rules?

its depressing that such a great mapper has probably given up providing for this game simply because a rule was broken.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Europe map
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 05:31:05 AM »
Unless it changed what I saw was totally, without question, out of balance for the MA.

Again I'm just guessing this is the reason.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.