Author Topic: Bring Back The MA  (Read 8829 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
Ahh but you missed my sublte effort to subert the Blame Karaya 2008 campaign.

Note that he agreed it wasn't his fault in my earlier post.  Bad mistake for someone asking to take the blame for AH's demise in 2008.  I think I might retain my title

I KNOW it's always my fault :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
Ahh but you missed my sublte effort to subert the Blame Karaya 2008 campaign.

Note that he agreed it wasn't his fault in my earlier post.  Bad mistake for someone asking to take the blame for AH's demise in 2008.  I think I might retain my title

I KNOW it's always my fault :)
You wouldn't know what blame was if it tore yer 38G to pieces!    How dare you speak of such preposterous and pomposity!!!  :furious
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2007, 04:51:41 PM »
oooooooooowwww Let the smear campaign begin !!! :t

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
You wouldn't know what blame was if it tore yer 38G to pieces!    How dare you speak of such preposterous and pomposity!!!  :furious

I'm sorry.  You are right.  It's my fault :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2007, 05:27:22 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Were talking about the split of LW arenas, What goes on in the EW and MW has no effect on the LW arena other than scores. The "milkrunners" have had a big impact on the scores. I think that is what B@tfink means. So those who fly in the LW arena and want the "one arena" back are the ones hurting because they can't compete with the milkrunners in the other arenas.

:aok

thank you.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2007, 08:23:53 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
Originally posted by The Fugitive
Were talking about the split of LW arenas, What goes on in the EW and MW has no effect on the LW arena other than scores. The "milkrunners" have had a big impact on the scores. I think that is what B@tfink means. So those who fly in the LW arena and want the "one arena" back are the ones hurting because they can't compete with the milkrunners in the other arenas.

:aok

thank you.

i could care less about score.

i like larger maps.  challenging attacks.  spans of terrain without radar for sneak attacks.  i like a group effort and an all out war.  i like flying with the group of people that i want to when i want to.

so..it's about that.

score has nothing to do with it.

anywho, i am probably going to cancel my sub until this thing gets ironed out.   no fun playing, no fun arguing about it.  no fun having things shift constantly without notice.

alas.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »
yes i think you made those points already.

i wish i could  help you have fun here, 88, i really do.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2007, 11:48:09 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
while i agree with your concept oldman...to pretend one can insult all they want as storch does (call names, taunt, morph names into insulting ones, flat out lie) as long as he doesnt use a real world issue is naive...

i find it disappointing oldman that you didnt choose to chastise storch over the last 6 months while he has had a nonstop bashing of myself and our squad which continues every day/night on bbs/ch 200...is my enjoyment of the game somehow unimportant to you and others who wish to set the boundaries of what is a cool insult or not????

i find it hypocritical and suggests that you find "virtual' insults acceptable while any mention of real life is unacceptable....

i meanwhile stick with the facts and i have not lied or made anything up...that i find his ilk of people deceptive is only consistent with his behaviors amongst the community...

Unlike you, i DO believe that people do not not invent brand new personaes when they get a cpid...that they are who they are...and the personae of the cpid is just an extension of who/what they really are...

I think it is REALLY REALLY important that we conduct ourselves as we would if the person is standing righti n front of you...and i have not strayed from that idea....what i typed to storch i would say to his face...i have tolerated his immaturity long enough...i think i let him go 3 bashing posts in this thread before i had enough...i hope what i said cut to the bone and it makes him rethink his pathetic behaviors...

wow, nice rant:aok

I really like the part where you  perceive Oldman as some naive n00b who doesnt REALLY have any credibility when it comes to dealing with people. I mean, when and where could Oldman have some form of interaction with Storch so as to have a valid opinion on  the matter?

You find it dissapointing that Oldman did not "join in" to chastise Storch? Why the hell would he? Do you think this is mandatory? You're a big boy, handle up on your own issues with Storch or who ever else.

Your lame assessment of Oldman is so far off the mark that I would have to believe you have him confused with someone else. Or you have been chomping at the bit to go off on some one who you think fits your excuse to rant.

If you have such a big issue with Storch then go to HTC with it. Thats obvious. You make the choice to interact with him on the BBS. Pretty simple fix. Don't talk to him.

If you feel his remarks demand a response from you or your friends then fire away. But don't cry the blues if you don't get satisfaction from it and turn on people you don't know because it suits your point of view.

Good luck trying to change Storch:aok
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 01:01:11 AM by Slash27 »

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »
...that i find his ilk of people deceptive is only consistent with his behaviors amongst the community...

Ah.  You know what, Falc, I think I'll let you have the last word here.

- oldman

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2007, 02:30:19 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
bah ... LW milkers come to MW/EW to milk strat targets (without opposition) to bring their bombers and attack scores up. Throw in a few M3 and C-47 captures at the many undefended bases in EW/MW and you are now "L337" cause your rank is the shiznit.

The "milkers" are very easy to find in those arenas ... they will be the ones (4 or 5 of them) taking bases from the country that has only 1 or 2 pilots.

I wasn't arguing those facts, only pointing out that, other than the base taking option, it's as easy to do the other types of milking in the LWAs, and in some cases easier, than it is in EW/MW and particularily if you're milking for kills in fighter or attack mode.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2007, 04:27:46 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27

I really like the part where you  perceive Oldman as some naive n00b who doesnt REALLY have any credibility when it comes to dealing with people. I mean, when and where could Oldman have some form of interaction with Storch so as to have a valid opinion on  the matter?

oldman reads the bbs and this particualr thread...i gaurantee you that HE knows what i am referring to even though you seem to have no clue...even though oldman rarely types to me in game he felt he had enough of a basis to chastise me for responding to storch...and please dont put words in my mouth...i never called oldman a noob

You find it dissapointing that Oldman did not "join in" to chastise Storch? Why the hell would he? Do you think this is mandatory? You're a big boy, handle up on your own issues with Storch or who ever else.

i was handling it on my own...oldman on this thread decided it was worthwhile to interject how I was out of line...he had NO part of the discussion but chose to ignore the behaviors i was responding too AND instead to criticize the manner in which i was responding...

Kind of like your stupidity here...really who are you and why do you feel the need to weigh in with your comments??? Does it bother you that i choose to respond to comments DIRECTED to me??   At least i know who storch and oldman are...

Your lame assessment of Oldman is so far off the mark that I would have to believe you have him confused with someone else. Or you have been chomping at the bit to go off on some one who you think fits your excuse to rant.

as i mentioned above...if i offended oldman then that would have bothered me because he does seem like a decent guy...he says i didnt and i take him at his word...but if i didnt offend him then i have to question why he would choose to publicly chastise me for responding to Storch's nonstop tirades...

If you have such a big issue with Storch then go to HTC with it. Thats obvious. You make the choice to interact with him on the BBS. Pretty simple fix. Don't talk to him.

If you feel his remarks demand a response from you or your friends then fire away. But don't cry the blues if you don't get satisfaction from it and turn on people you don't know because it suits your point of view.

I recognize that you dont know me...and i dont expect that you would monitor this bbs or the MAs...so just trust me when i say that i ignore 75% of what storch does/says...however if I choose to respond from time to time, im again bemused by the fact that there are a few consistent folks who use it as an opportunity to suggest that it then becomes MY fault.  

I wish i had the discipline dan/corky/guppy suggests and could forever let Storch's rudeness roll off my back...but  his attacks are not limited to me but involve my squad and as the C.O. i feel a responsibily at times to refute the propaganda...if i thought it was worth HiTech's time, i would contact him...seems trivial in the larger picture...

Good luck trying to change Storch:aok [/B]
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2007, 04:34:18 AM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
The key to the kingdom of course is to NOT react to folks taunting.  They tend to move on if they can't get a reaction.

Who cares what they say.  If you know it's not true, it just doesn't matter :)

danny boy...i lost that kingdom long ago;)  with regard to storch...

i know what you say is true, but 6+ months of this stuff is just too much...i know you read these boards enough to know what i mean..

it would suck if God was really using Storch as one of my trials to test me...i got to admit life is pretty damn good otherwise:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2007, 04:40:15 AM »
:cry
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

the hypocracy reaches it crescendo
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2007, 06:12:58 AM »
this from a person who has been reported by former members of his squad to lead a tunable channel in off color remarks including baudy stories and pass it off as humor knowing fully well that minors often tune in to that frequency.  

when I first read this stuff I couldn't believe it and I stated as much on this BBS.  in fact I stepped up to the plate and denounced the statement as patently false in defense of falcnwng.  aside from game and BBS BS at that time I believed him to be other than how the facts later proved him to be.  I was incredulous with regard to the charge until after falcnwng himself confirmed it.  when I read his confirmation and his vain attempt to claim humor my jaw dropped.

on more than one occassion, after killing four or five of the FoSGs, after they start the taunts on 200 my response to the FoSGs triggers a massive .report storch honking storm by the stymied seagulls, the result being a suspension of chat priviledges for myself and perhaps others simply because one player defeated many of them in their attempt to "capture" a base.

I had falcnwng on ignore but since slash27 quoted his latest whine/rant and I read it I have taken him off of ignore.  ignoring is stupid and weak and I'm against such weakness I don't know why I caved in to the impulse.

frankly falcnwng I'm happy to know I get under your skin.  I delight in the power you grant me.  I'm gleefully impressed with your lack of self control.

the rant trying to rally players against me was especially laughable.  allow me to clue you in on a factoid about human nature,

if you take ten people, any ten people from any demographic, of those ten people two will like you no matter what you do, they may not like your actions at times but they will like YOU.  two of that number will dislike you no matter what you do, they may approve of your actions at times but will dislike YOU.  the other six will be indifferent.

I guess I'll never like you no matter what you do and vice versa, the difference is I don't care much about anyone's opinion and least of all yours.  there are very few people who's opinions carry any weight with me. with little exception, in this game, those people can be found on the JG54 roster and in life they can be found on my back porch on a warm summer day.

and I agree with slash27, if my behavior is so repugnant to you why not take it up with HTC directly?

I'm laughing right now thinking about what a soft and sheltered life you must have led thus far.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:15:33 AM by storch »

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2007, 06:26:57 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27

Good luck trying to change Storch:aok

not just storch.  it takes years, YEARS to modify one's own behavior you can forget about changing anyone else's

we accept people as they are or not at all, that is the only way.