Author Topic: CV Waypoint Nonsense  (Read 881 times)

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:43:48 AM »
who cares, I just hope they find a CV somebody tried to hide and write "we are pathetic because we are hiding this cv"  the sad thing is that they will just draw weenies.

P.S. if anyone dares to rip me for my poor punctuation I will hunt them down and  make them watch me type.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:46:11 AM by lagger86 »
Lagger

storch

CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:29 AM »
Originally posted by lagger86
who cares, I just hope they find a CV somebody tried to hide and write "we are pathetic because we are hiding this cv"  the sad thing is that they will just draw weenies.

P.S. if anyone dares to rip me for my poor punctuation I will hunt them down and  make them watch me type.
:rofl

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 08:21:53 AM »
Originally posted by Laurie
(send CV's in star shape courses, and just genreally piss people off.

Then thats who was doing it also in rookland last weekend. Got me so PO'd that I just logged off in frustration. If you know who is doing it, PM me their name so I know who to PO next time im in the arena
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 08:38:57 AM »
Originally posted by storch
that would dust sir.  and I'm agreeing with you though I find stuff like that to be funny.  they are kids being kids.

yeah

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 09:11:36 AM »
I think they should limit you to something like 3 waypoints.  That would end this an there's rarely a real need for more.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 09:15:19 AM »
I like!!

Remends me of when someone used about 30 waypoints to make the cv do a SLOW turn.

I cut it down to 2 :)
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 10:21:28 AM »
Originally posted by lagger86

yOU TeLL 'eM lAGG
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 12:01:34 PM »
And here I thought you were going to complain about the usual:

_iII__
 --->  \___/  -----------------------------------------> {BOOM!} =SB  

followed by:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  We lost our CV!  You guys suck! Why didn't you defend it!    

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »
Or driving it 5 feet from where the PT's spawn at.

Torps---------------------------BOOM (cv sunk)

One group blames the ship gunners for not killing the PT's
Another says its the drivers fault for putting it there
Any aircraft in the air is at fault for not spotting torps/PT's

Then you will always have one goober in the 5" trying to shoot the torps in the water, then angrily on vox squeaking the CV was sunk and everyone sucks

:rofl

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
<------logs in takes controll of all the CVs :t
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
I think they should limit you to something like 3 waypoints.  That would end this an there's rarely a real need for more.

Oh yes there is a need, evasive maneuvers when buff drivers like me come along over the TG to sink the CV.   It's easy enough now... prevent the ability to try evasive zig zags, and it all becomes just wayyy too easy.  

I agree with the above: if folks with more rank would take the CV and hold onto it, you'd see less of this.  As to it happening in war arenas.... heck, it's squeaker season and the little varmits are already getting bored as actually learning to play the game is too hard.

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 03:14:03 AM »
Im 30 years old and wrote a curse in CV waypoints to the clown that kept sending the CV to its impending doom.

Maybe Im too young too, or Francis needs to lighten up.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 03:21:40 AM »
I just think it's juvenile and annoying.

Fortunately I'm usually ranked high enough that every time I see it I just hit clear points, add points, OK without setting any new waypoints or taking control of the CV, then, I wait 'til they spend all their time doing it over then I do it agian.  Some of these people just don't want to give up though.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
CV Waypoint Nonsense
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 06:34:20 AM »
The one waypoint artwork that i really enjoyed was an arrow someone drew with the points pointing to an enmy port.

Whenever we win a war i write "WE WON" with the cv sometimes :)