Author Topic: Blue screen  (Read 628 times)

Offline BennyBeaver

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Blue screen
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 04:40:32 PM »
1: you should probobly post a picture of what it looks like
2: re-download the ani-virus, that might help3
3: re-download aces high

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Blue screen
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 04:45:47 PM »
A blue screen is caused by bad data.  It can be many things.  Try removing the cache, squads, and skins folder in the Aces High II installation directory and then rename the 'settings' folder.

After that and assuming you made the changes I told you to make in the other thread, if it happens again, it is more than likely something corrupt on your computer.

By the way, this is very difficult to handle when you keep starting new threads.  That is why you ar not getting responses.  Going to other forums is not the way to deal with this.

Best send me the output of the DXDIAG and let me go through it.  I cannot do that in the forums.  I have tools to help me with reviewing the data.

This does not mean there is an answer.  No one here knows enough about your computer to be able to cover all the bases.  Problems like this can be related to interaction with other programs running on the computer.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 04:49:30 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Blue screen
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 06:31:39 PM »
256 in ram is defentally a huge bottle neck in your pc . thats what id change 1st
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Blue screen
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 03:42:20 PM »
It happened again...  This time on another game, so I don't think it entails bad data...  It's happened on every game i've played now.  

Could it be lack of RAM?
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Blue screen
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »
Originally posted by Oogly50
Could it be lack of RAM?

YES.

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Blue screen
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
Now I know
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.