Author Topic: I never got my free trial!  (Read 438 times)

Offline marciano

• Zinc Member
I never got my free trial!
« on: July 25, 2007, 11:46:22 PM »
When I downloaded this game and made a name,  I played for a day. Then my computer crashed and I wasn't able to stay online long so that ment no AH2. Now it works and I never got to try the game out, I don't want to pay for something that I don't want so how can I get my trial back. Do I just unistall it and make a new name or what? I'm looking to subscibe but I really want to use my trial.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
I'm pretty sure that your 2 week trial starts counting down the day you start, whether you play or not.
2sBlind

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 07:08:29 AM »
You can call HTC directly and plead your case. On the other hand you have already said you do want to pay for something you don't want, so why bother. You can still get a taste of the game by trying out the H2H rooms, they are always free.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: I never got my free trial!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 08:45:28 AM »
Originally posted by marciano
When I downloaded this game and made a name,  I played for a day. Then my computer crashed and I wasn't able to stay online long so that ment no AH2. Now it works and I never got to try the game out, I don't want to pay for something that I don't want so how can I get my trial back. Do I just unistall it and make a new name or what? I'm looking to subscibe but I really want to use my trial.

It’s just me I guess, but I’m amazed at how people think.

“I never got my free trial”  “When I downloaded this game and made a name,  I played for a day.”  Sounds to me like you got your free trial.

“Then my computer crashed and I wasn't able to stay online long so that ment no AH2.”
You had computer problems and you were not able to play during the trial period other then  for one day.

“Now it works and I never got to try the game out, I don't want to pay for something that I don't want so how can I get my trial back.”

Why would you want the trial back for something that you already have decided that you don’t want?

“Do I just unistall it and make a new name or what? I'm looking to subscibe but I really want to use my trial.”

And let’s not even start on spelling.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:00:15 AM »
I can see his point.  

Try calling or e-mailing HTC.  Not sure what, if anything they will do but it's worth a try.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline oldtard

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 09:39:31 AM »
I did the same thing logged on in the TA for 5 min then didnt play again for 5 weeks or so (free trail started  the min I logged in the TA).
Its not HTC fault how or why you didnt play during your 2 weeks,just go play in the H2H rooms for a few weeks to see if you like it.
Its only 15 bucks a month (thats dam near free considering you can play 24/7 if you want)there are no contracts so you can stop when ever you want.

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION

also dont forget the read the fourms on flying there is a boat load of stuff to learn.

GL

Offline marciano

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 09:52:27 AM »
I didn't mean I don't want it. I mean if I pay for it and then decide it's not worth it then that = wasted money! So far it seems cool but I never got to try it out so how do I know?

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 12:40:33 PM »
Originally posted by marciano
I didn't mean I don't want it. I mean if I pay for it and then decide it's not worth it then that = wasted money! So far it seems cool but I never got to try it out so how do I know?

I figured that's what he meant.

Give the mothership a call and see if they will help out.  I can say though, it's worth $15 a month, no question about it.

Ignore the sphincters you find around here sometimes,  Many troll the boards looking for someone to thrash. If they treated people in person like they treat people on the boards, it would likely end with them soiling themselves.  I mean, this was posted in the "Help and Training" forum.  If you don't have an "help" to give, don't post a response, travel to another forum and spread your good cheer.

If you get on, look me up.  I play on the knights side and visit the training arena once in a while to be a target..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline marciano

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 12:44:10 PM »
Ok Thanks for the help!

Offline ArtooD2

• Zinc Member
      • http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-D2
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 02:56:19 PM »
Email HTC and plead your case, they may reset your free trial.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:58:20 PM by ArtooD2 »