Author Topic: Planning a trip to Hawaii?  (Read 132 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Planning a trip to Hawaii?
« on: July 26, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
I dont normally do this, but MY money is in this one. If you all are planning a trip to Hawaii, how about a flight in a Motor-Glider? We have a Samba XXL, brand new from the factory, and we're selling flights. You can either take a normal tour (One person at a time, this is a two-seat aircraft) to, well, any place you want in the state (Pick a package we already have set, or tell your pilot where you want to go and he'll take you there). Or, you can get instructional flights, and be tought how to fly it. For those of you with pilot's licenses already, we can check you out, and let you rent the aircraft to take up your significant other, or whoever else you fancy. Our intro price is $77.07 an hour, (Since the company was founded on 7-7-07). So, if youre planning a trip to Hawaii, swing by Dillingham Airfield, and see the sights in a great little aircraft!

Call (808) 744-1407 to make reservations, our website is currently under construction.

I own part of this buisness myself, so drop me an e-mail at CadetRobin@aol.com and Ill see if I can swing you my own personal rental rate!