Author Topic: Talk about Having Your Hands full, in a dogfight  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Talk about Having Your Hands full, in a dogfight
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 02:16:55 PM »
I knew I shouldn't have thrown out the skuzzy signal last night :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 02:20:49 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
holy !#% dude... I think you need to grab a sheep ;)

I would not touch them.  There is something strange about them.  I emptied a panzer into them last night and they did not even blink.  Why are they that strange brown color?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 02:25:10 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Yeah I totally deserved it.  That kid was way out of line, but I shoulda left it alone.

It's hard to take somedays. The twin mustang post in the Wishlist section nearly put me over today. Septembers coming man. :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »
Yeah, good old kenny, he's a source of constant entertainment.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
sometimes I think it would be nice if they had arenas and sections of this board that were closed to under 19 or at least invite only.  

Ded were they Bish sheep?  I hear they've been doing some genetic research trying to convert their wool to C4 and trying to train them to walk into enemy hangers and self destruct ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 03:11:03 PM »

Ded were they Bish sheep?  I hear they've been doing some genetic research trying to convert their wool to C4 and trying to train them to walk into enemy hangers and self destruct ;)

Not sure. They had a green clover on top a JG on one side and a 54 on the other.  I have no idea what it means :confused:

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 03:16:36 PM »
ooooohhhhhhhhh :noid

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »
Don't worry about me dogma. :)

Well, that is irelevant. For one thing the guy said that he did not ask for help. However, ifwe are to beleave that the AvA is that special place were the fights are respected, it makes no difference if he asked for help or not. There are plenty of pickers in there. Very rearly I say something to them. However, when a so called 'vet' does it and then hides behind some lame excuses, he may get a responce. I really did not say mach to you. I just asked you if it was fun. You dont like being called a cherry picker, don't cherry pick. If you do, expect to be called that. Not the worst thing that can happen to ya is it?

I asked him if he wanted help. He said something to the effect of "Jump in if you want". I wanted to. I jumped in.  I picked you. :D You can call me a cherry picker. I don't care. In fact you can call me what ever you want. I don't care. I am not excusing anything. I fly how every I want and care zero about what you think. What I find funny is you still do care even after you said in this very thread once I admitted to it, (that I pick) you would be fine with it. Here we are with you still worked up about it and whining. :furious

I will not post any more in this thread as I think it would be better for you to start your own thread about my picking if you want to continue the discussion.

Just remember I pick and that is all I can do. And your fine with it. :p
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »
Originally posted by daddog

I asked him if he wanted help. He said something to the effect of "Jump in if you want". I wanted to. I jumped in.  I picked you. :D

Thank you :rofl  Turns out he was not asking for help after all eh?

You can call me a cherry picker. I don't care. In fact you can call me what ever you want. I don't care. I am not excusing anything. I fly how every I want and care zero about what you think.

Hehe, I did call you what ever I wanted, and will do that again.  Feels good now that I have your permision to.

What I find funny is you still do care even after you said in this very thread once I admitted to it, (that I pick) you would be fine with it. Here we are with you still worked up about it and whining. :furious

Not worked up at all bud.  However, I will respond to anything you write to me.  200 or here.  Remember, I said nothing until you did.  Don't get mad if you don't like the responces.

I will not post any more in this thread as I think it would be better for you to start your own thread about my picking if you want to continue the discussion.

Smart.  I really don't see what more you would have to add to this

Just remember I pick and that is all I can do. And your fine with it. :p

Yep, but I will respond to you lame comments.  keep that in mind.  Now, do you care to prove me wrong?   :rofl

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
I don't know, but I do know that you act ugly and un-civil in the game and pretty much here as well.

I have to disagree. I spent two hours of give and take dueling with Dedalos the other evening and he was a perfect gentleman. Polite, friendly and utterly fair. Just the kind of guy I'd be very happy to spend an evening flying with or against.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 10:31:41 AM »
Originally posted by Widewing
I have to disagree. I spent two hours of give and take dueling with Dedalos the other evening and he was a perfect gentleman. Polite, friendly and utterly fair. Just the kind of guy I'd be very happy to spend an evening flying with or against.

My regards,

Widewing

I apologized for my comments a little further down the page.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »
I apologized for my comments a little further down the page.

Thanks WW.

No need to Scotty.  People can argue about things.  They can call some names too.  Calling someone a cherry picker for example is not the end of the world (I ve heard wors lol).  Thats part of the game. I play BBall. We always end up having some kind of argument and words exchanged with my friends.  When the game is over we all go drinking and the trash talk continues.  Same here, and same goes for dadog. I would have a beer with him we ever met and I would tell him that cherry pickers buy the first round :D
The game is just that, the game.  It does not go beyond that.  I would have jumped in for my friends too (cept the two tards Jaxxoff and his manfriend Hub)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 11:09:35 AM »
In my vast amount of experience with online communities I've always found it best that if one person has an issue with another person it's always best to take it to pm's.  Not pointing a finger at you Ded.

Generally when you are called out publicly you're immediately on the defensive whereas a behind the scenes discussion of differences of opinion generally at leaves the parties agreeing to disagree.  

If I have an issue with someone I'll pm them and have, in fact, numerous times in the year I've been a part of this community had behind the scenes conversations with people that I initially thought 'jerk' but found out that they were allright people with a slightly different view from mine of what's okay and what's not.  

No big I'd just hate to see this forum or the arena denegrate into some of the stuff I see in other forums or other message boards.  

Of course that's just my opinion.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 11:16:05 AM »
In my vast amount of experience with online communities I've always found it best that if one person has an issue with another person it's always best to take it to pm's.  Not pointing a finger at you Ded.

Generally when you are called out publicly you're immediately on the defensive whereas a behind the scenes discussion of differences of opinion generally at leaves the parties agreeing to disagree.  

If I have an issue with someone I'll pm them and have, in fact, numerous times in the year I've been a part of this community had behind the scenes conversations with people that I initially thought 'jerk' but found out that they were allright people with a slightly different view from mine of what's okay and what's not.  

No big I'd just hate to see this forum or the arena denegrate into some of the stuff I see in other forums or other message boards.  

Of course that's just my opinion.

Look at my first post in this thread.  No problems to talk about.  Just a joke.

You tell me who went after who in this thread
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:19:18 AM by dedalos »

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 11:21:56 AM »
Like I said ded not directed at you.  You and I have had our discussion and I have no issue with you.  You're certainly not on my 'hang em out to dry' list.  Just throwing something out there for people to think about in the future.  Not that everybody or anybody will listen to my opinions.  

I think I'll just go back to being the class clown now :D