Author Topic: Skyrock  (Read 13496 times)

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Skyrock
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
lol yeah, I thought you knew.
:lol
Das Muppets

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »
Originally posted by 68ROX
Mark...

Sometimes I'm in the Memphis area on business (I'm an AFLAC guy) and somtimes in Tunica.

It would be cool to meet sometime.

I'm over in Hot Springs National Park, AR.

68ROX

Rox, is that where those pics were taken?  At Tunica?  I'm 20min away

I'm PM'ing you my ph#  gimme a call and we'll meet up!  I have met at least 6 AH'ers down there.  Great to know your in HS, bro, I took the kids over there and there is this resturant that has models hanging from the ceiling of old warbirds and bombers.  Great little town and beautiful as hell!  We stayed in that old majestic Hotel in the fork by the park!

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Re: Re: lol
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Not sure, but the lleft overs can own the puppets and the puppet wanabes

kind of a funny statement..  since its been 'requalified' I guess I'll just leave it with a :D

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2007, 04:41:42 AM »
hub, I don't hump ankles.    But I don't see why Stang is a taking a beating from two former squaddies who rarely flew in the first place.   Stang probably wanted a few people to fly with.    As far as BK's go, I only saw Stang, Lazs, and Grm in the arenas as of late.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
hub, I don't hump ankles.    But I don't see why Stang is a taking a beating from two former squaddies who rarely flew in the first place.   Stang probably wanted a few people to fly with.    As far as BK's go, I only saw Stang, Lazs, and Grm in the arenas as of late.

Don't worry about it Jay, hub acted the same way when he got his pacifier taken away..........last year!:lol
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:18:22 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »

I guess you don't spend anytime in the MW arena.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2007, 08:20:56 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Who would, when you can set up a 20 man fight much easier in the DA, instead of logging in MW and chasing down milkrunners hoping that another decent stik logs on and is looking for a fight?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2007, 08:40:37 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Who would, when you can set up a 20 man fight much easier in the DA, instead of logging in MW and chasing down milkrunners hoping that another decent stik logs on and is looking for a fight?

I have to agree with the 'bad' guy on this one :D
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2007, 08:59:26 AM »
If I had heard what hub said to me from YOU that night, I could have understood it.   But hearing it from hub in hindsight now makes me laugh even harder.    I never realized  "hub was the bar or a standard with which to judge talent".    He isn't and never will be.  But then again, it shows the Community how morally bankrupt some have become in this game.    Sorry hub, but you said this that night.   Then under "hub" pretended to be somewhat of a friend, with whom I would PM, and would even receive (at that time) "friendly" PM's from you.      

I've noticed a damn good trend over about the last year, year and a half.   I've noticed the amount of "two-faced sticks" has increased.   They chat with you when it is convenient for them, but then have NO PROBLEM attempting to backstab you regardless of convenience.  

Slapshot, when the arena split happened, I was exclusively in the EWA for 3 months.   But slowly and surely, the quantity of Hurricane II's and milkrunners ruined it for me.   The 3 months of EWA time were utilized by Veterans of this game who enjoyed DOGFIGHTING, and didn't care about scorewhoring.   Slowly, the "xbrit's, Karaya's, bj229r's, Wax's, etc of AH" moved to different Arenas for the same reasons.   In the EWA, I pretty much flew the Spit 1 and Ju88's to drop hangers for those 3 months.   Before that I RARELY flew Buff's, and enjoyed utilizing the Bombers to increase my skill.

I then would toggle between the MWA and the Late War's depending on numbers.   I then flew the Ki61 and remembered what the 2 best Tony sticks in the game (Helm and Goth) told me when I first started playing back in April of 2002.   I became very adept in the Tony, and still enjoy flying a Mid War ride in the LWA and landing kills.    

For Karaya "the challenge with which he enjoys is using an inferior plane, and besting the superior plane".    Before the Arena split I enjoyed rolling a Spit 1 and landing 4-5 kills in a hop.   With most of the time at least 2 La7's kilt A to A.   I never vulched in it, only ACM.    This trend basically continues today with me in the LWA.   I'm usually in a Spit 1, Tony, 38G or J.   Lately I've been flying the K4 as practice for the upcoming scenario.    

After saying all of this, I'm still laughing.    Why?   We all know the answer to that one, don't we?   :aok
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:07:08 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2007, 09:02:59 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock

I seems to have no problem finding fights.

The decent stiks that do log in are the type that don't need to fly in a group to bail them out when they get into trouble ... something that you don't see in the LW arenas.

I love it when the "high" rankers come in and after getting their bellybutton handed to them a couple of times ... they log and head for the LW arenas where they have "support".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2007, 09:07:57 AM »
If I had heard what hub said to me from YOU that night, I could have understood it.   But hearing it from hub in hindsight now makes me laugh even harder.    I never realized  "hub was the bar or a standard with which to judge talent".    He isn't and never will be, but then again, it shows the Community how morally bankrupt some have become in this game.    Sorry hub, but you said this that night, and then under "hub" pretended to be somewhat of a friend, with whom I would PM, and would even receive PM's from you.      

I've noticed a damn good trend over about the last year, year and a half.   I've noticed the amount of "two-faced sticks" has increased.   They chat with you when it is convenient for them, but then have NO PROBLEM attempting to backstab you regardless of convenience.

I have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about.

The point that I was trying to make was ...

"Stang, Lazs, and Grm in the arenas "

If those are the only BKs that you have seen in the arenas then you haven't been in the MW as of late ... I am almost always in that arena.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:10:06 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »
I have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about.
I figured you read my previous post.

I had asked Levi about joining the BK's a couple years ago.   Two night later "mittens" comes on via PM and told me "you aren't good enough".  

Mittens = Hub.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2007, 09:14:26 AM »
I figured you read my previous post.

I had asked Levi about joining the BK's a couple years ago.   Two night later "mittens" comes on via PM and told me "you aren't good enough".  

Mittens = Hub.
Well I see now how that's possible.  Before I wouldn't believe he would do a thing like that.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2007, 09:14:32 AM »

"Stang, Lazs, and Grm in the arenas "

I am on every night.  I just don't land that often :D
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2007, 09:16:20 AM »
Originally posted by Stang
Well I see now how that's possible.  Before I wouldn't believe he would do a thing like that.
I'm not making this up either.    But I believe the "light bulb" just clicked on A LOT of AH players.    

<> Stang
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC