Author Topic: Skyrock  (Read 13495 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2007, 09:19:38 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I figured you read my previous post.

I had asked Levi about joining the BK's a couple years ago.   Two night later "mittens" comes on via PM and told me "you aren't good enough".  

Mittens = Hub.

First ... you actually listened to Hub and took his word for "why", where you should have asked Lev.

Second ... skill means crap when assessing who can join the squad.

Third ... it only takes one "NO" vote from any BK to turn down a request to join the squad ... and I have never ever seen a "NO" vote due to lack of ability.

It was the "Third" ... and it wasn't me.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:57 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
I am on every night.  I just don't land that often :D

SkyRock is so gonna pwn you ...  :cry
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »
Karaya, it's really simple. You were perfectly amicable with me, and I with you, until I changed gameIDs. When you gave me attitude, you got it back.

For the record, your skill level wasn't what kept you from being a BK, it was your attitude at the time. Obviously skill isn't a factor in BK recruiting, and while I'm sure you feel nice and smug after such clever cracks on me, I've never claimed to be good, and never really been bothered by being a simply average pilot. I still have fun, whether I meet your criteria for loyalty /skillz/skyrockfanboyism or not.

Don't like it? Sorry.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2007, 09:30:52 AM »
I'm not making this up either.    But I believe the "light bulb" just clicked on A LOT of AH players.    

<> Stang

There is one rule(which isn't written down anywhere) that we do go by in the Muppets, and that is that you do not have to meet a skills test to be in the squad.  We do not like that type of attitude at all.  There have been occasions where that type of attitude presented a problem(those problems go away fast), but mostly our members generally have a blast playing the game.  As of the last couple of weeks or so, it has gotten even better.  It is not uncommon to log on and find 12 or more squaddies shooting the ***** and having a good time no matter what time of day or night!:aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2007, 09:36:46 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Karaya, it's really simple. You were perfectly amicable with me, and I with you, until I changed gameIDs. When you gave me attitude, you got it back.

For the record, your skill level wasn't what kept you from being a BK, it was your attitude at the time. Obviously skill isn't a factor in BK recruiting, and while I'm sure you feel nice and smug after such clever cracks on me, I've never claimed to be good, and never really been bothered by being a simply average pilot. I still have fun, whether I meet your criteria for loyalty /skillz/skyrockfanboyism or not.

Don't like it? Sorry.

Pathetic, so you're saying you went shades, lied to friends about who you were, and when called on it, attacked them for calling you on it?  

Kind of sums up what I've seen from you, an annoying little backstabbing twit.:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »

Don't like it? Sorry.
My attitude?   You have the gall to tell me this after you hid behind a shades account?!!  LMFAO.   You crowed A LOT louder at that point in time, than I, so yer full of it.   I'm not smug, I'm honest, which some people cannot handle.    I'll sure as hell never make ANYONE's "great stick list" and could give a rats....  

I never gave you attitude.   That is the undelying theme that you seem to be missing.   Especially the BK's, I always "got along with it's members".   You seem to be the only one I might have had an issue with, and it wasn't from "Karaya's end", if you catch my drift.  

No apology needed, I'm just proving a point, and it's coming across very clear to some now.

Now that we've resorted to "fabrication", I'll pick and choose replies within this thread.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:43:07 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Pathetic, so you're saying you went shades, lied to friends about who you were, and when called on it, attacked them for calling you on it?  

Kind of sums up what I've seen from you, an annoying little backstabbing twit.:aok

No no ... you got it all wrong ... Mittens was a bad-boy persona that he was trying out.

Hub in RL is really a very nice guy, but as Mittens, he could escape from RL and be a bag guy who was only a bag guy cause he was trying to get people to fight him or go to the DA.

It was all just an act ... as is his Hub persona.

Works for you ... eh ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2007, 09:55:09 AM »
K- :rolleyes:  WTFever.

S- I came back "in shades" because my account had lapsed, and my ID was locked. I know you aren't giving me **** about that, seeing as you burned through several yourself, for different reasons.

I never lied to my friends about who I was. They all knew within a day or 2. If you didn't know, I didn't consider you a friend. It's that simple.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2007, 10:14:14 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
No no ... you got it all wrong ... Mittens was a bad-boy persona that he was trying out.

Hub in RL is really a very nice guy, but as Mittens, he could escape from RL and be a bag guy who was only a bag guy cause he was trying to get people to fight him or go to the DA.

It was all just an act ... as is his Hub persona.

Works for you ... eh ?

once a friend, always a friend unless shown to be otherwise, this goes for SkyRock and my real life!!!   Just so you know, I do not consider hub a friend and do not trust him as far as I could throw a pregnant elephant.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
once a friend, always a friend unless shown to be otherwise, this goes for SkyRock and my real life!!!   Just so you know, I do not consider hub a friend and do not trust him as far as I could throw a pregnant elephant.

but ... but ... HUB/Mittens is really only an online persona ... he truely is a very nice and likeable guy in RL ... it's all just an act and he is at his worst when he has had too much to drink ... you are basing your opinions all on an "act".

If he were to post a long bio about himself in RL, would you then change your mind ? ... would you then share beers with him if you met him in RL ?

It's really all an "act" ... including me ... in RL I am a real salamander ... so in AH I try to be a "nice guy".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »
but ... but ... HUB/Mittens is really only an online persona ... he truely is a very nice and likeable guy in RL ... it's all just an act and he is at his worst when he has had too much to drink ... you are basing your opinions all on an "act".

If he were to post a long bio about himself in RL, would you then change your mind ? ... would you then share beers with him if you met him in RL ?

It's really all an "act" ... including me ... in RL I am a real salamander ... so in AH I try to be a "nice guy".

pwn :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2007, 10:53:47 AM »
K- :rolleyes:  WTFever.

S- I came back "in shades" because my account had lapsed, and my ID was locked. I know you aren't giving me **** about that, seeing as you burned through several yourself, for different reasons.

I never lied to my friends about who I was. They all knew within a day or 2. If you didn't know, I didn't consider you a friend. It's that simple.

You really messed this attempt up.   I'd sit down.

I have had only TWO GAME ID's:

1.)  April of 2002 - April 2004:   Karaya2.    I told everyone what happened, my wife wasn't sending in checks every month.   I lost 10,000 Fighter perks, 8,000 Buff perks and 9,000 GV perks.  

2.) April 2004 - Present:  Karaya.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »
You really messed this attempt up.   I'd sit down.

I have had only TWO GAME ID's:

1.)  April of 2002 - April 2004:   Karaya2.    I told everyone what happened, my wife wasn't sending in checks every month.   I lost 10,000 Fighter perks, 8,000 Buff perks and 9,000 GV perks.  

2.) April 2004 - Present:  Karaya.

Read my post again. The remark on multiple shades accounts was directed at Skyrock. You may take your seat.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:23 AM »
uh oh this thread is going to the stinker quick , lets cool it guys and let the dead dog lie
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
... you are basing your opinions all on an "act".

How would "you" know what "I" base my opinons about hub on?????

Originally posted by SlapShot ... in RL I am a real salamander ...  

after this assumption, I am starting to wonder.

Slap, I have never had a problem with you, but you really are assuming you have a clue as to why I do not, and would not trust hub.  As far as having a beer with hub, I would not have a problem meeting anyone who plays AH for a beer............that being said, I would definitely have guard up though!  

Mark