Author Topic: Skyrock  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »
Actually it is both Karaya's and my fault.  Our poorly planned and executed MOAT II has failed miserably.

We apologize.................... .
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
The last time there was any communication between us where no one else could hear, was when you tuned me on vox and yelled "shut the **** up", remember?

You may believe all this idiocy you spew, but I don't, and thankfully there are others who aren't so naive where you're concerned.

I did not say where noone else could hear.  Slapshot has never been on ch with me and you at the same time.  Please, avoid manipulation of the facts.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: LOL
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2007, 10:28:23 PM »
Originally posted by TalonX
Priceless.

Let me continue to feed the undying desire for attention...be it a jerk on 200 or an endless supply of BBS crap.

Yanksfan is actually a shades account for SkyRock so SkyRock could stay in the press.

:)

TalonX, do you care?   why post?:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: LOL
« Reply #258 on: August 17, 2007, 10:29:35 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
note the subtle differences...close but no cigar :cool:

:rofl :rofl :lol   LOLZ  "Probably posted by SkyRock"  :rofl :lol

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #259 on: August 17, 2007, 10:38:42 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
That is your assumption ... not mine ... never called you a hypocrite nor implied that.

My point was ... What is good for the goose has to be good for the gander ... when considering online "personas".

After all ... this is a stage for acting out and displaying attitudes and projecting make-believe feelings all in the nature of "fun" and making people better than they were before ... right ?

You have never PMed anybody with dereogatory statements ? ... or said stuff via PM that could not be explained away with an over endulgence in beer ? So ... anybody that PMs you is really speaking from their heart and my not be "acting" out their online AH "persona" ... but SkyRock (not Mark) is ?

It was you who opened the "persona" door ... not me. If we were all to believe the "persona" dynamics, as you have gone to great lengths to describe, then we all really are just a bunch of good guys just "acting" up.

I get it now !!!

Slap, you are using my comments on hub to imply that "whats good for the goose is good for the gander".  I agree with that quote.  What you do not understand, is that with me and hub, this does not apply, and you cannont comment on whether it applies or not because you do not know what has transpired between me and hub.  Is that too hard for you to understand?   Your comparison can not be used in this situation because you do not know the details.  As an acquaintance of yours that has never ever said a bad word against you, take this advice.  Stop putting your foot in your mouth.  You do not know what is under the bridge between me and hub and it is foolish for you to even attempt to judge me for how I feel about him.   Give it a rest, it is a great concept, it just does not apply.  OK?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:45:56 PM by SkyRock »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #260 on: August 17, 2007, 10:44:28 PM »

All I am trying to do is get a handle on this online "persona" deal ... so I can know how to and how not to act when online.

:rolleyes:   sounds like a last ditch effort from a pathetic sore loser!  Sorry bro, you show much in this statement.  Act the way you want.  Be prepared to handle the consequences.  Are you up for it?      So, SkyRock calls someone a twit..........calls someone a dweeb..........calls someone a runner...........  I have a buckload of Screenshots with much worse stated on 200.  Yet you will defend a person who intentionally decieves and backstabs someone just to look cool for his squad? Hell, he can't respect Stang(his longtime squaddie) with his decision to join another squad.  What if Kappa decided to join another squad?  You think I would treat him like hub is treating Stang?  What a bunch of pathetic wastes of people!   I would take 1,000,000 SkyRock Characters as a friend, over one backstabbing ankle humping coward like hub!  

By the way.......Mark approves of this statement!:aok
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:54:29 PM by SkyRock »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:25 PM »
:rofl ... it's BK's fault ... all the while we have been blaming Guppy and Karaya ... my bad.

:D sorry slap, that bait was just too stinky to let go eh? I must stop fanning these flames, skyrock has had over 10 pages, its bad for all of us

S! slapshot and S! Blue Knights (if there are any left:O)
and definitely S! skyrock for causing this thread of such joy.
PS: i still blame Karaya.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
Where is platano in all this?
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Skyrock
« Reply #263 on: August 18, 2007, 12:10:46 AM »
Originally posted by Platano
Where is platano in all this?

He slipped on a banana peel and slid right on past the entire thread :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #264 on: August 18, 2007, 12:42:57 AM »
hiya Slappy!!  ~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2007, 12:45:05 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
:D sorry slap, that bait was just too stinky to let go eh? I must stop fanning these flames, skyrock has had over 10 pages, its bad for all of us

S! slapshot and S! Blue Knights (if there are any left:O)
and definitely S! skyrock for causing this thread of such joy.
PS: i still blame Karaya.

S! batty, even though you caused a string of collisions and assorted deaths that defy explanation. I'll be watching you, lad. :noid
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
Skyrock
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »
Now wait a minute here.
Am i to Assume mittens=hub and he told kayara he wasnt good enough to join the BK's?
LMAO
saddest thing i have ever heard shame on you hub:(
Speaking of shades hub you take the cake lmao
sad bud really sad shades boi

Hubs pls take karaya to the da and prove this lol
he will slap u silly shades boi:aok
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:47:59 AM by Souless »

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:14 AM »
:noid

Offline Souless

• Copper Member
Skyrock
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2007, 01:59:43 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
After I left CAF and was squadless.   I asked Levi what the possibilities of joining the BK's would be.    A couple of days later "mittens" pm'd me saying "you aren't good enough" and laughed.    I didn't jump off of a cliff.   I figured there was more politics than I cared to bring it up to Levi again.   I moved on.   Laughing hysterically on top of it.  

That quote has inspired me, and I still chuckle over what "shadesboi" told me that night.

Stang, you've always been a good guy and I find it pathetic that the BK's would treat you like this.   We pm'd last night, and it appears what I asked you, has turned out differently than we both suspected.    A shame.

<> Stang

PS - Hub, I've never had a problem with SR, and never will.    It's funny how I never had a problem with Birdo or the Wild Aces.   Because I remember when they left 57th RFS Death Angels to form the WA's.

LMAO hubs= nmittens telling people they are not good enough...step off

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #269 on: August 18, 2007, 02:05:50 AM »
this thread pwns :lol
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.