Author Topic: "Luftmorder" Jabostaffeln Recruiting  (Read 507 times)

rednex21

"Luftmorder" Jabostaffeln Recruiting
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »
"Luftmorder" Jabostaffeln is now recruiting.  This is a branch off of the original squad "Luftmorder".

Right now i am the only one you can contact for submitting into the squad.
I am Banshee7 in gameID so look for me.  Now that school has started i am not on AS much...but the spare time i have is devoted to this game.

I only have 3 rules to abide by and they are as follows:

1- STAY LOYAL TO SQUAD...we are always Knight(unless majority rules from original "Luftmorder")
2- ATLEAST LISTEN TO CO AND XO'S...not saying we have overall rule...that means you can make suggestions and do a lot of stuff you want if it helps the squad's objective.
3- THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO HAVE FUN...try not to hinder other people's gameplay and make sure you make the best of your experience.

So....if you are interested in being in this FUN squad that loves to have more laughs no matter how bad we suck in the game...reply to this thread, Private masseage me, or find me in game as Banshee7.

Thanks for taking a look see at this thread and you all!!!!

Banshee7

Offline Morder

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:04:45 PM »
got a website? What planes u fly?

rednex21

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 07:03:44 PM »
No website yet...we just started a couple of days ago.  I only have one real squaddie right now...but we fly with our "mother" squad..(which is about 15 guys..and i was there from the start.)

Plane wise we pretty much fly what we want.  I spend time in TT and just bomb the crap outta stuff.  So...the only time we ever really fly a certain planes would be missions..(usually 110, N1K, Hellcats, Corsairs, and Jugs.) Other than that you're free to fly anything:aok

rednex21

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 07:05:17 PM »
Oh yeah...and we are ALWAYS knight unless Swoop and the other guys wanna carry the alliance to another country...but I seriously doubt that will happen

rednex21

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »
Anyone else interested after some consideration?

rednex21

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
Come on guys!!!! I know there is somebody out there that is in need of a squad that has basically no rules and has a LOT of fun!!!!

Banshee7

Offline talontrailers

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 09:39:48 PM »
I have been thinking of joining a squad lately. Haven't been in one since aw went down.  Any other quals needed for your squad?

Ted
'bluetalon'