Author Topic: JG11 Recruiting  (Read 193925 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: JG11 Recruiting
« Reply #780 on: December 22, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »
Hey JG11!. One of the finest squads in the game. Glad to see that you guys are still out there rocking the German iron.

Hey hey Dom.  Long time.  Happy Holidays Bro.

:cheers:
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
« Reply #781 on: December 25, 2010, 08:59:56 AM »
Herr Stampf-I wish to apply for membership into JG11 at this time. Flew in Fighter Aces for approx 3 1/2 years serving JG54,-300 and-26 until FA
died Aug 1. I proudly acheived the rank of Brig.Gen while being promoted to BCO in-54 and -300 while flying my-110G.(not easy to do,by the way)
Sense the demise of FA,I briefly explored WB (no joy) before finding a new home in AH. Started off flying Dr.1's and DVII's in the WWI theaters to
learn a few basic dog-fighting skills. This newbie learned basic game-playing from "Longbow".(a patient man). From here I joined the AH JG-54...
But no support whatsoever...Quit-54 and went 'allied' for a short time (the-38 is a 'sweet ride' as opposed to my-110). Funny thing is that flying
United States aircraft almost seems like cheating in a way(?) Like you all,I prefer the challanges of our Ger birds. Make no mistake that what I don't
know about this game can fill volumes! Also understand also that I strongly want to exceed in AH (finally) with the help with JG11. This old Buff driver
is learning the-190 as we speak. Thanks for considering this heart-felt application. Hope that JG11 can find room for a "mud mover"/fighter wannabe.
I will abide by all AH and JG11 guidlines.

"Dahl"
Rick Brigman
USAF(SAC) 1972-1974
rammdahl@cox.net

"Those who win write the history books."
OK,fine-but how do you land this damned thing?

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #782 on: December 25, 2010, 09:18:28 AM »
Herr Stampf-I wish to apply for membership into JG11 at this time. Flew in Fighter Aces for approx 3 1/2 years serving JG54,-300 and-26 until FA
died Aug 1. I proudly acheived the rank of Brig.Gen while being promoted to BCO in-54 and -300 while flying my-110G.(not easy to do,by the way)
Sense the demise of FA,I briefly explored WB (no joy) before finding a new home in AH. Started off flying Dr.1's and DVII's in the WWI theaters to
learn a few basic dog-fighting skills. This newbie learned basic game-playing from "Longbow".(a patient man). From here I joined the AH JG-54...
But no support whatsoever...Quit-54 and went 'allied' for a short time (the-38 is a 'sweet ride' as opposed to my-110). Funny thing is that flying
United States aircraft almost seems like cheating in a way(?) Like you all,I prefer the challanges of our Ger birds. Make no mistake that what I don't
know about this game can fill volumes! Also understand also that I strongly want to exceed in AH (finally) with the help with JG11. This old Buff driver
is learning the-190 as we speak. Thanks for considering this heart-felt application. Hope that JG11 can find room for a "mud mover"/fighter wannabe.

"Dahl"
Rick Brigman
USAF(SAC) 1972-1974
rammdahl@cox.net

This guy knows a good squad when he sees it!!!

:salute JG11
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #783 on: December 26, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »

"Dahl"
Rick Brigman
USAF(SAC) 1972-1974
rammdahl@cox.net

You have a PM.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
« Reply #784 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:36 PM »
Hey,guys-this newbie is probably stating the obivious to you 'old-timers',but I found a lot of useful info at www.ahgreenhearts.org Check out
Soda's Aircraft Evaluation and the Fighter Comparison. Only a suggestion that you may want to pass on to other new-hires.  :joystick: (grin)

:salute JG11

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:09:58 AM by Dahl »

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #785 on: December 28, 2010, 12:43:05 AM »
Hi Dahl. What was your game ID in Fighter Ace and when were you active?

rgds
RG_Vortex

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
« Reply #786 on: December 28, 2010, 09:55:19 PM »
Hey,RG_Vortex. In FA I flew for Dieter Hrabak and Walther Dahl. (both of these guys actually lived thru the war!)  :salute
I had the honor to fly for these two gentlemen approx.3 years before FA died last Aug. I changed nics from Hrabak to Dahl because of
'political crap' on the Ger side-most distastefull,to say the least. Many of us felt the same way...

Regards to you and yours,
 Dahl

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:45:35 PM by Dahl »

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2010, 02:03:00 AM »
Hey,guys-not sure how we missed each other on my first squad nite with you all. Probably a misunderstanding on my part. Anyway,It's all good
and will try again next Tues. Thx again for the invite to fly with you. By the way, what would happen if I were to show up in my -110G? Having
a hidden mud mover might not be too bad of an ideal.

Regards to all,  :salute JG11
 Dahl

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »
Hey,RG_Vortex. In FA I flew for Dieter Hrabak and Walther Dahl. (both of these guys actually lived thru the war!)  :salute
I had the honor to fly for these two gentlemen approx.3 years before FA died last Aug. I changed nics from Hrabak to Dahl because of
'political crap' on the Ger side-most distastefull,to say the least. Many of us felt the same way...

Regards to you and yours,
 Dahl

Are you saying these two gents flew FA? I was active in FA from 1998 to somewhere around 2003 I believe. Hadn't developed such a great interest in the Luftwaffe in those days, it developed over time.

<S>

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
« Reply #789 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »
Hi,RG_Vortex;thx for your response. Sir,you may have misunderstood my last post...Dahl passed away in 1985 and Hrabak in 1995. Am almost certain
that they never flew FA,AH,WB etc. They did the 'real deal' back in the day...I've only flown for their memory and honor in these games.Sorry for any
confusion as I tend to be somewhat of a history buff.

Regards and Happy Hunting,
 Dahl

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #790 on: January 04, 2011, 09:56:18 PM »
JG11 warmly welcomes, 'Dahl' into the Geschwader.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Dahl

• Copper Member
Re: JG11 Recruiting Dahl.
« Reply #791 on: January 05, 2011, 01:23:03 AM »
Thanks,guys for bringing this newbie into JG11. (?) Am still unsure as to exactly what happened last nite...I showed up late
and could not find my butt with both hands in the process...I deem JG11 as the best of the best 'bad guys' in AH,bar none.
(did my homework) Please look away as this 57 yr old Recuit does another Happy Dance around the house-not a pretty
picture! lol. Seriously,though,I have many things to learn yet and promise to improve my limited skills  :joystick: (grin)

Best regards to all my new m8ts,  :salute
  JG11 Dahl (Rick)

Jagdgeschwader 11
The Proud,The Strong.

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #792 on: January 16, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member