Author Topic: omg the b25 75mm  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
omg the b25 75mm
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 04:50:10 PM »
Took it for a spin this morning for a 20K bomb run on a VH and it did it's job although I doubt you will see many of them in bomber mode in the LW arenas because there are other bombers better suited to lvl bombing in LW with better defences and payload. I would say the C remids me of a better armed Boston 3 in lvl bombing mode, though the straifing version I'm sure will be much fun :)  

Otherwise It remids me of an american big brother to the 110 if a fat big brother. :D    I took the cannon on a troop killing mission to a V-field and after some experimentation I found it workd well to lob a shell into the barracs then a small sprits with the 50's and pop go's the barracs..  Also the cannon was great for poping the ACK there also, could take it out befor it even got close to hitting me though you will deffinatelly want to make sure you are attacking the ack from the sides of the field and don't make yourself a target for both guns to lock onto as you are a big fat target :)

Over all I think it will find a nice nitch in there with the 110 and probably replace the 110 for attacking CV's after the ord has been droped at your field.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!