Author Topic: Disband the Knights  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 06:48:26 AM »
I don't think we need to disband any country. I like to switch sides and play for the Knights sometimes. They're a pretty fun bunch IMO. I we're going to disband anything disband the free La-7's.:)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Better Idea
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »
We could raffle off the Knights at a Bake Sale and give the money to Fred Thompson. I'll bring the cookies :rofl

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 07:42:35 AM »
Originally posted by storch
six girls from cicero will conquer all of france in one PMS episode.

And that folks, is the unvarnished truth.

(dated a girl from Chicago in college)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Disband the Knights
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:45 AM »
Actually you must have been in Blue. Cause ENY was crazy in Orange for the knights. Just couldnt get in to Blue.

Its the same all over.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 08:05:17 AM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
I we're going to disband anything disband the free La-7's.:)

I agree...

If you aren't defending against a raid or a capped base an LA 7 should be an embarrassment to fly and land kills in one. I notice quite a few guys who are pretty good sticks, that are always milking it up in Lgay's. I consider those guys bigger dweebs than the stupid noobs whom do nothing but HO in them.

I fly them from time to time, but only in defense of a base being attacked.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 08:07:48 AM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 08:06:35 AM »
Originally posted by AAolds
I'd put my money on Chicago screwing up most anyone and anything who messed with it.

Chicago is pretty screwed up to begin with especially with that crook Blagojevich in office.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 08:09:16 AM »
I don't know about disbanding any country, but I do think it would be more fun with just two. I think it would keep make the game more like a real war.
"strafing"

Offline Nimrod45

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »
I have a better idea, start a new country.

They will be called the Whining Sqeakers, that way people who complain about what other people fly, how they play, and so on will be able to team up with other unhappy babies.  Oh they are teaming up on me, it's no fair when he is in a LA-7 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 08:19:14 AM »
Originally posted by Latrobe
 I we're going to disband anything disband the free La-7's.:) [/B]

Nah----leave the La-7 the way it is.

Guys need something to defend against the pickers in the ever present C-hogs and Tempests.

Ducking,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 08:22:56 AM »
ummm you may want to stay in the cradle.  I guess you have never been to chicago.  six girls from cicero will conquer all of france in one PMS episode.

Personally I fear a single 7 year old girl scout.

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 08:30:45 AM »
Originally posted by Geary420
LOL, typical FIB.

That comment sounds like a typical FWAH...

I smell CHEESE!

68ROX

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »
<>

If I had a dime for EVERY time the knights...OUTNUMBERED...and being gangbanged by Rook & Bishops....

I'd be able to provide a free AH subscription to every man, woman, & child in Arkansas...AFTER I bought myself a mountaintop home overlooking Lake Ouichita...Olympic sized pool....a brand new Hummer...and a year long cruise around the freekin' PLANET.

I've said it before...

If the "I always switch to the side with the LOWEST numbers" (in LW Arenas) crowd practiced what they preached...they would always fly Knight.

But they DON'T.

It's the gang-up-on-the-weak-kid mentality.

Personally, I will ALWAYS be a knight.  You gang-bangers miss out on a TON of kills due to all the competition. (You have 15 of you flying around 4 knights...how many scalps do you THINK you are gonna land??)

BTW:  This entire thread didn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that VansCrew was landing 5-7 AA's SCALPS at a time last night, did it??

:rofl      :rofl      :rofl      :rofl      :rofl

68ROX

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »
ummm you may want to stay in the cradle.  I guess you have never been to chicago.  six girls from cicero will conquer all of france in one PMS episode.

No fair Storch.  Thats like using WMDs :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
Originally posted by crockett

If you aren't defending against a raid or a capped base an LA 7 should be an embarrassment to fly and land kills in one. I notice quite a few guys who are pretty good sticks, that are always milking it up in Lgay's. I consider those guys bigger dweebs than the stupid noobs whom do nothing but HO in them.

I fly them :D

They're fun on those nights where you literally have to force a fight.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Nimrod45

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
Originally posted by crockett

Whining like this should be embarrassing more so than using a plane that is available to everybody.  The LA-7 is not instant death for anybody, people give way to much credit to the plane.  Should using the Spit 16, the F4U-4, the Niki, the Tempast, or any of the other more capable planes embarrassing.  You have your choice as does everybody else so don't worry about somebody elses preference, fly something you can fight in and if you really don't like fighting against the LA-7 fight in the MW arena.