Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 851 times)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
Hello Everyone
« on: September 14, 2007, 12:08:09 AM »
Well hello to all of you in the wonderful world of ACES HIGH!!!
I am FLOTSOM, a proud member of the SUICIDE DWEEBZ. I have been playing AH for approximately 7 or 8 months now. I was incorporated into the B.O.P.'s after only having been playing for about 2 months. (<<>> B.O.P.'s) I stayed with them for a couple of months before leaving them with my best friend JETSOM (also known to you as INK) to form our own squad.
As a warning I will tell you now that I will H.O. (not in the DA when stipulated) my advice to you, if you dont wanna get shot in the face then turn around......I'll wait :t . And i will stick stir like a professional painter to get away. I enjoy flying the LA7 because it is a good learning platform because it is a very forgiving plane with some Bennie's. I dont much care if anyone likes it or not. I will always chase down an enemy plane heading for their home base and VULCH him/her on landing!!!!!!! (in my eyes your not through with the fight till the fight is through with you!!)
I will not vulch an upping plane as I do not find any thrill in a very one sided fight, I will avoid hording when i notice that I am chasing a plane that is being swarmed with enemy. I really dont care about my score, the name of my squad should give one some insight to this fact. (as further proof of this many of you know that i will up 20 or 30 times from a base being vulched in an attempt to help break the cap, creating a horrible K/D ratio) I will switch sides to find the funner fight but i do NOT bring information gleened from one country and spread it in another. I do not care about capturing bases or winning the war that always resets......ect ect.
I have happily made the acquaintance of some very cool people here and am pleased with my decision to have joined this wonderfully "DYSFUNCTIONAL" family in the air.
I plan on staying for awhile and hope to get to know as many more of you as time and convenience of conversation allows.
I am here for the fun and the thrill of being here. NOT the B.S. and drama that so many will drag into the arena with them.
As far as me as a person, well guess if it matters then youll just have to talk to me and find out. (For some hints you can find my "myspace" listed in my profile information)
So I say <> to all of you who remember that this is a game and that we are here for the fun!!!!!! And I happily hope to H.O. everyone as soon as possible!!!!! (and if your a whinny biaotch about it i will happily H.O. you as often as possible in my dweeby LA7)
<> and happy hunting
FLOTSOM
SUICIDE DWEEBZ
"BLOOD OR BULLITS"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:09:32 AM by FLOTSOM »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 12:32:01 AM »
Hi, I'm Vudak.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and quiet company.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 12:35:49 AM »
Can i take my computer? will we have internet? you bring the wine.......i aint a cheap H.O.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »
:D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »
And i will stick stir

This is akin to cheating, in it's literal sense.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 01:00:58 AM »
which also means,  "not standing still so i can blow you out of the sky without having to guess your next move or taking a lead shot once you have turned." to some people.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:03:35 AM by JB88 »
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 01:23:29 AM »
Originally posted by JB88
which also means,  "not standing still so i can blow you out of the sky without having to guess your next move or taking a lead shot once you have turned." to some people.

Then some people have it wrong.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 01:39:35 AM »
yep.  of course, it depends upon who said pilot is and how much they have been drinking and flying as to which side of that argument one falls on.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 01:44:39 AM »
Originally posted by JB88
yep.  of course, it depends upon who said pilot is and how much they have been drinking and flying as to which side of that argument one falls on.

beer.......ummmmm!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 02:26:26 AM »
couple glasses of crown reserve and I'll fly anything anyway.
Flotsom, see you here and there

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 02:27:07 AM »
flotsom??....  FLOTSOM??????.... who the F%$k  is this fartsam guy ??????

how did he follow me here??? this guy is crazy!!!!!!!!!   hes been stalking me for 27 years.....
    how the hell did he steal my avatar???
 (platano  any ideas?)

should i call HTC or SOM-thing?

help... please help.... i think hes out side :confused:

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 05:23:08 AM »
Im a bomber stick. Hello! I enjoy throwing about 1,500 rounds into the face of an attacking LA7 in my "6" while a 1,000 yrds away, "for some reason LA7s always come right up my "6". Must be the fumes. I always enjoy splattering the faces of those fighter sticks who trumpet their intentions to HO and break fighter etiquette.

Strange how the LA7 sticks always stay so low. And then they will climb up to bombers, staying in their 6, their climb robbing them of their energy. Just cause the LA7 is optimized at low altitudes doesn't mean you can never take them over 10,000'.

I know it as the one plane thats never shot me down, while Ive hosed a pretty fair amount. I dont understand that, its not a bad airplane. Maybe understanding Flotsom is the key to that puzzle.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 07:24:43 AM »
FLOTSOM, I'll enjoy blowing your Lala outta the sky with my spitfire :D .

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
<------------ SPIT DWEEB
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 07:37:11 AM »
Hi, Im Floatsup, I cant get out of the spit. I have looked for a support group to help me with this, but none to be found. I LMAO at stick stirrers. I think its the funniest thing to see a NME plane whirl around, and bob around like a cartoon plane. Then I remember I am in a game. Other then that, I bomb your bases, cause I can. :D
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 07:41:09 AM »
All your sticker stirrers are belong to FLOTSOM