Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 850 times)

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Hello Everyone
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
ORIGINAL POST BY INK

warlok or warlock or warbclock what ever your name is
i read every post in here and yours are the funniest

remember we went to DA cuz you were whinning about dieing to my LA
in da all you did was HO.(and then ran your c$%ck suker about how good you are)
i will say this you are GREAT at running and HOing other then that im not so sure.
you talk of respect but have non,
most of the great sticks in AH will tell you they suk. and will not brag you are far from that, but again you are a GREAT HOer.

sorry BAT just had to, back to subject
last DA trip i went to was with this clown who could HO very good, and then called it ACM hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

WHEN ALL I DID WAS HO?? this comming from a squad just just said they will HO u so get out the the way?

When he posted this I did not even know what he was talking about, because i did not know this was jetsom.

Now i know the incident, what happend was he HOED ME AND HE DIED, I did not die to his LA. Infact he got so affectionet about he he whined to me on 200 for 15 minutes till I finally decided to reply to his request to DA, because of his 200 ranting of how much he would own me.

I have the film of the carnage that ensued, and the mysteriouse HO shot he complained about in there as well.

So INK if u want that film just let me know, I hope u recorded yourself so u could learn something.  

I also got discoed, and if I had not I would have gladly told u what u were doing wrong after the duels.

I am not picking on u in this post, but dont call someone a NO GOOD HOER when u and your squad are well known for it yourself.  

Once again, this happend over am onth ago, so there is no reason to be jumping into posts that had nothing to do to u, to start bashing someone.

I actually respect this thread a little in the fact that flotsom will tell u how he is going to fly and not deny that he i will HO u, i have never once heard him complain about how anyone else flys.

JETSOM u can learn something from that

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
Warlock, why did you feel the need to make this latest post? :confused:

Let stuff go, man...  You're coming off as an bellybutton and pathetic...  Tough to shake the stigma of both.

I mean, honestly, do you think about these things when you type them?

"Once again, this happend over am onth ago, so there is no reason to be jumping into posts that had nothing to do to u, to start bashing someone."

If it happened a month ago, get over it, and stop jumping into these posts...

Look, I'm not trying to be cruel, but you're not doing yourself any favors as far as your standing in this community goes.  

Don't do this to yourself, you deserve better.

Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 09:54:37 AM »
Somebody needs a cookie and some Prozac. :D

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
Originally posted by FLOTSOM

As a warning I will tell you now that I will H.O. (not in the DA when stipulated) my advice to you, if you dont wanna get shot in the face then turn around......I'll wait :t . And i will stick stir like a professional painter to get away.
I am here for the fun and the thrill of being here.  And I happily hope to H.O. everyone as soon as possible!!!!! (and if your a whinny biaotch about it i will happily H.O. you as often as possible in my dweeby LA7)
<> and happy hunting
FLOTSOM
SUICIDE DWEEBZ
"BLOOD OR BULLITS"

This is what is wrong with the AH community. Tell me what is so fun and thrilling about a H.O. And just an fyi it's no usually fun for the guys chasing you after you blow your H.O. shot and you run like a scared little girl in your lala, but i guess it only matters what is fun for you right.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Tigeress

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »
Hi Flotsom

You HO with an La-7 ??? dang... That big radial engine is a big target.

Try the P-47 for an HO machine! :) The Jug lives to HO! hahahaha

BTW, I drive an La-7, not a Jug. :aok

Funny... I won't shoot a fighter that is landing... its not a threat and, imho, it's bad karma  ...an upping fighter at a base being capped? bang bang teehee

If you want an HO fest I'll bring a P-47 meet ya in the DA :p
Otherwise, I just say NO to HO hahahahahaha

Nice to meet you! :)

TIGERESS

PS: I think of HO as playing Russian Roulette with an automatic ;)

Well hello to all of you in the wonderful world of ACES HIGH!!!
I am FLOTSOM, a proud member of the SUICIDE DWEEBZ. I have been playing AH for approximately 7 or 8 months now.

As a warning I will tell you now that I will H.O. (not in the DA when stipulated) my advice to you, if you dont wanna get shot in the face then turn around......I'll wait :t . And i will stick stir like a professional painter to get away.

I will always chase down an enemy plane heading for their home base and VULCH him/her on landing!!!!!!! (in my eyes your not through with the fight till the fight is through with you!!)
I will not vulch an upping plane as I do not find any thrill in a very one sided fight,

i will happily H.O. you as often as possible in my dweeby LA7
<> and happy hunting
FLOTSOM
SUICIDE DWEEBZ
"BLOOD OR BULLITS"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 10:31:09 AM by Tigeress »

Offline Tigeress

• Silver Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 10:14:14 AM »
Originally posted by Max
Somebody needs a cookie and some Prozac. :D

Max! you're the greatest! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

TIGERESS

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
Can anyone translate that post, or just let us know if there's anything of merit in there? I only speak english, and babelfish won't translate it. :huh
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Hello Everyone
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 10:26:17 AM »
no his post on what happend was yesterday. i did not bring it up, and i simply stated i have the film if he would like to have it.

find his post in the da post i posted the reply here cause i figured he would see it here first.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 01:25:09 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
ink i mean JETSOM im sorry you are the best

its okay warbclock i forgive you...

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 04:28:33 PM »
Well hello to all of you in the wonderful world of ACES HIGH!!!
I am FLOTSOM, a proud member of the SUICIDE DWEEBZ. I have been playing AH for approximately 7 or 8 months now. I was incorporated into the B.O.P.'s after only having been playing for about 2 months. (<<>> B.O.P.'s) I stayed with them for a couple of months before leaving them with my best friend JETSOM (also known to you as INK) to form our own squad.
As a warning I will tell you now that I will H.O. (not in the DA when stipulated) my advice to you, if you dont wanna get shot in the face then turn around......I'll wait :t . And i will stick stir like a professional painter to get away. I enjoy flying the LA7 because it is a good learning platform because it is a very forgiving plane with some Bennie's. I dont much care if anyone likes it or not. I will always chase down an enemy plane heading for their home base and VULCH him/her on landing!!!!!!! (in my eyes your not through with the fight till the fight is through with you!!)
I will not vulch an upping plane as I do not find any thrill in a very one sided fight, I will avoid hording when i notice that I am chasing a plane that is being swarmed with enemy. I really dont care about my score, the name of my squad should give one some insight to this fact. (as further proof of this many of you know that i will up 20 or 30 times from a base being vulched in an attempt to help break the cap, creating a horrible K/D ratio) I will switch sides to find the funner fight but i do NOT bring information gleened from one country and spread it in another. I do not care about capturing bases or winning the war that always resets......ect ect.
I have happily made the acquaintance of some very cool people here and am pleased with my decision to have joined this wonderfully "DYSFUNCTIONAL" family in the air.
I plan on staying for awhile and hope to get to know as many more of you as time and convenience of conversation allows.
I am here for the fun and the thrill of being here. NOT the B.S. and drama that so many will drag into the arena with them.
As far as me as a person, well guess if it matters then youll just have to talk to me and find out. (For some hints you can find my "myspace" listed in my profile information)
So I say <> to all of you who remember that this is a game and that we are here for the fun!!!!!! And I happily hope to H.O. everyone as soon as possible!!!!! (and if your a whinny biaotch about it i will happily H.O. you as often as possible in my dweeby LA7)
<> and happy hunting
FLOTSOM
SUICIDE DWEEBZ
"BLOOD OR BULLITS"

Um...is this saying you suck? :D  j/k
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com