Author Topic: Running  (Read 9264 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Running
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
This is what my point was. I did not disagree with guppy at all in his post.

I agree with him Completly, my point of response was directed to someone that had to ONCE AGAIN start bashing a thread instead of posting his opinion.

Talking about killing fester in his 262 was not chest thumping, but hell everyone knows if u kill fester in his 262 its time to jump up and down with joy. Any 262 for that matter.

I am not ignorant, read the original post and what it was about, and the guys that even said there would be people calling them gang tards, hoers and the likes.

And then of coarse the biggest mouth on 200 comes in here and does exacly what everyone said they would do, and since it was Directed SOULY at me, I decided to retourt with a reply.

I like the Diversity of flying patterns in this game, that is how u can almost tell who someone is when u see a plane. I can tell u when Trikky, Miamiace, AKAK, and quit a few others are around just by the way they fly.

Diversity is what makes this game great, and for people to judge how others fly is almost racist in a way. It is like saying conform to me or u shall be judged.

See I have the ability to use big words and talk sophisticated, but when talking to people that most often act like children, then u might as well speak in a language they can understand.

LMAO gangtard boi speaks up for gangtarding! News at 11! I guess when you say controling a dogfight, u mean come in with alt and a horde while the fellas fighting another plane? :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Running
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 06:06:34 PM »
Did skuzzy combine a couple of threads? The quoting and subsequent purse fighting doesn't seem to be in chronological order.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Running
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:06 PM »
If you're in an aircraft with range and a speed advantage, then make the bast*rd chase ya for a while. Every minute he chases you, the more the advantage swings to you.
What's he going to do? Run out of fuel on you?? LOL, what a dumb*ss. Will he give up and turn and try run from you? you've got the faster aircraft... LOL, what a chump. Now you can run him down with impunity.

Never chase faster aircraft than yours! Its only going to end in tears.

Of course if you don't care about your virtual death and like fighting from a disadvantage and want a challenge then get yourself enough seperation to reverse enough to suit. You'll probably learn more than just running away, but also it may be a painful lesson.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Running
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Did skuzzy combine a couple of threads? The quoting and subsequent purse fighting doesn't seem to be in chronological order.

naw they are just starting to repeat themselves..... next will come the  "is too!" "is not!"'s  
:D

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Running
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2007, 06:27:40 PM »
Next is the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i was talking about.

Apparently skyrock must be tripping and falling into my bullets or something.

I guess I fly so wrong that HTC should take away my pilots license.

Seems to me thats what some of these, U SHOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL U TO guys thing.

Once again WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh and I forgot WAAAAAAAAAA

P.S. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA stop whining about how someone else flys, seems to me it works cause u cant do anything to stop me.

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
Running
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, u should fight your own fight, and depending on what plane u are in is how u should fly it

A pony shouldnt be turning on the deck, a LA shouldnt be 20k,

Use your plane the way it was ment to be flown, if possible extend away from a fight to regain a advantage.

but if u are the type to run in and kill as many as u can befor u die then by all means go for it.

I die alot myself because I end up low and slow in a furball, anytime i get behind someone or shoot at someone, unless i get in trouble my target almost never changes, i do this because if I break off a target then everyone else might think im still engaged with him, allowing him to get behind someone else unchallenged.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Running
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »
no offense war, but every time i was near you yesterday in that same fight as sky and corky, you either picked me or ran when i reversed you then as soon as id get re-engaged youd come back in your-1a and pick me.  I dont understand what your deal is bro, anytime im on rooks and in your area all i hear is im so this hes so that....brag brag brag, its really annoying and you do it here to.  PLease Please get off your pedastil humpty dumpty cause your gonna get broken bad soon.....
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Running
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »

Seems to me thats what some of these, U SHOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL U TO guys thing.

P.S. WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA stop whining about how someone else flys, seems to me it works cause u cant do anything to stop me.

Nebbish.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
Running
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
no offense war, but every time i was near you yesterday in that same fight as sky and corky, you either picked me or ran when i reversed you then as soon as id get re-engaged youd come back in your-1a and pick me.  I dont understand what your deal is bro, anytime im on rooks and in your area all i hear is im so this hes so that....brag brag brag, its really annoying and you do it here to.  PLease Please get off your pedastil humpty dumpty cause your gonna get broken bad soon.....

U couldnt be more wrong freezeman, stop being ignorant, if u are in the bottom of a furball and i come in 5k above thats just because i have the advantage, dont get mad at that, and just because u came in with the advantage on me and couldnt get the job done dosnt mean i ran.

IT WAS YOUR SITUATIONAL AWARNESS THAT GOT U KILLED, NOT THE WAY I FLY, FACT IS IN THAT FURBALL YESTERDAY I SPENT MOST THAT TIME ON THE DECK, SKYROCK KNOWS THIS BECAUSE I ENGAGED HIM AND 4 P38S PRACTICLY ALONE, IT WASNT MY FAULT OTHERS CAME IN AND OUTNUMBERD THEM.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, IF U WATCH YOUR BUTT, U CANT GET PICKED, OR VULCHED OR GANGED.

ONCE AGAIN

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Running
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2007, 06:43:35 PM »
Just how old IS this guy? Please tell me he's a preteen, please oh please....
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Running
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »
Thanks Windx, that's great advice, I think, except the part that just makes you look stupid.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Running
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2007, 06:48:24 PM »

:rofl digging the hole again I see, noone said don't fly the way you want too, they just inferred you are a lamer cherry picking gang horde dweeb!  No big deal:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
Running
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »
Originally posted by Spatula
If you're in an aircraft with range and a speed advantage, then make the bast*rd chase ya for a while. Every minute he chases you, the more the advantage swings to you.
What's he going to do? Run out of fuel on you?? LOL, what a dumb*ss. Will he give up and turn and try run from you? you've got the faster aircraft... LOL, what a chump. Now you can run him down with impunity.

Never chase faster aircraft than yours! Its only going to end in tears.

Of course if you don't care about your virtual death and like fighting from a disadvantage and want a challenge then get yourself enough seperation to reverse enough to suit. You'll probably learn more than just running away, but also it may be a painful lesson.

I'm that dumb guy who runs outta gas chasin' a pony with a Hellcat

here's proof  http://www.mediafire.com/?7ye9mfvi5xu

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
Running
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2007, 06:59:31 PM »
Who really sounds like the preteen adolescent, the guy telling u that your whining like a little baby.

Or the guy that tries to blame his deaths on the way someone else flys.

It is funny how the gang of the HONERABLE FEW, always try to tell me what I need to do to earn respect from them. Yet I dont cry when I get picked from a con 5k above me. I also dont go on the BBS and whine about how others should partake in their experience in this game.

As far as me digging a whole talking about how all you are doing is CRYING, then I probly should dig a hole and cover my ears instead of listening to all this crybaby talk.

The day im in your plane and piloting it, then u can blame me for getting u killed.

Besides if your a such a PRO and know how to FLY so well and OTHERS dont, then how is it you are the ones getting GANGED, VULCHED, HOED??

Get a GIRLFRIEND for christ sakes,

atleast u wont sound like a whiney little baby if u come here complaining about how your GF isnt giving u any, instead of how the next cartoon airplane kills u.

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
Running
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »
Originally posted by FBplmmr
I'm that dumb guy who runs outta gas chasin' a pony with a Hellcat

here's proof  http://www.mediafire.com/?7ye9mfvi5xu
:rofl  I'm glad I'm not the only one
Lagger