Author Topic: Locking the post ... why?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
Locking the post ... why?
« on: July 10, 2001, 12:23:00 AM »
What do people fear when the name Nath-bdp is said? I mean why is it such a wrong thing to talk about?... who closed the post and why?
   dux? Hitech?

I could care less if anyone is for the guy or not for the guy.. I dont care personally, but What I do see is double standards..  what is the fuss with this person. I made a simple non threatening post about someone that I know was kicked out, but often drops in an chimes a sentence here and there.

And from a Customers view point has done nothing short of what a Almost all have done (and even some more)  :rolleyes:

whatever... this makes me sick to even know that a good few of you are so close minded and so willing to be followers and not leaders that I wonder what doors you must shut in reality.    :mad:

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 12:38:00 AM »
See AHBB LOG.

-Mitsu

Offline Exile

• Gold Member
      • http://www.simladder.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2001, 06:40:00 AM »
Originally posted by DeeZCamp:
anyway... as always... let the flames begin.    :p

hmmmm ... I think everyone else has a pretty good idea why it was closed. A better question is: Why bring up old issues just for the sake of a flame fest?

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Exile ]

Offline vatiAH

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2001, 06:53:00 AM »
I'm starting to think your only trying to cause problems here.   The X-plane thing is you opinion, witch you are intitled to.  Pyro and HT have built thier own flight models to what they concive to be correct peramters.  You keep pushing this X-plane thing and keep getting flamed over it.  Why push it still ??   You gain nothing from pushing it.   Then, knowing that NathBDP is banned from the game for life, and knowing what he did to be band,  you start a topic that question HT and Pyro as to why they did it.  DID YOU THINK YOU WOULD GET A WARM REPLY?   AND THEN YOU START THIS TOPIC!!!  Was the heat from X-plane starting to cool down ?   Was the X-plane spot light not shining bright enough anymore ?    Might I make a suggestion to you?   Please, if your not happy with HT and Pyro's  Flight models and how they run there game and Business just take your $30 and leave.   I'm sure you can go to the WWIIonline and find the spot light there.  And think about it ,  it will be cheaper to do that.  

Sorry Deezee,  there is a big difference between leading and instigating.

Qoute from DeeZee:  whatever... this makes me sick to even know that a good few of you are so close minded and so willing to be followers and not leaders that I wonder what doors you must shut in reality.  

To everyone else, my humble apologies for this post.  It's not my normal style

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: vatiAH ]
Ductus Exemplo:  Lead by Example

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2001, 07:13:00 AM »
What Vati said!  To a "t"

-Westy

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
Me and Animal had a good discussion about how Aces High FEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSS SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD last night on channel 1, I think this made DeeZCamp irate. He simply couldn't stand it that it required techinical formulas and data to compare how a flight model does something, he insisted it was all done by feel.
  :D
-SW
It just FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD!!!!!!!!
  :D   :D   :D

Offline vatiAH

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2001, 08:08:00 AM »
I saw the first couple lines of that Ch1 debate.  I then did the only logical thing, I squelched Ch1.  

vati

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2001, 08:10:00 AM »
Vati for you to even bring up the x-plane issue is pure ignorance on your part. Have I once even mentioned it in this post?
With a response referring to the FM x-plane issue is about as off the topic and a lame way to back up a seemingly already bias against me.

This post was originated be the fact that OTHERS have posted about certain players and the way that their attitude brings the game down, and how they are dealing with it.

IF you can not see this then I think you should re-look over this posts intentions, and the way that it is an opinon to the other posts that concern this issue.

You think also that I am trying to be in some sort of spotlight and also have an intent to start some flame war... Your way off. I asked about standards and how/what is applicable.

The only reason I say.. let the flames begin in the first place, Is because I know that a very signifigant group of people here seem to automatically close thier focus/shut down their openess about New ideas, or start the typical "follow the leader" bashing.

-out..

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2001, 08:11:00 AM »
You didn't miss much, about 5 minutes later DeeZ logged off and the whole thing was over with. Then later on you engaged my 205 and we had a short stall fight around A42(?).   ;)
-SW

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
What Vati said.

Bullesye!

Nicely done, Vati.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline vatiAH

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2001, 08:35:00 AM »
Sorry Deezee,

I must end my Assocation with this thread or I give you what you want, The spot light.

Vati

< S >   AkSwlf,  I'm not much of a p38 pilot and proved it nicely there.  I did take a shot that I hoped would have been the killing hit..  I then promply feel out of the sky when I stalled.   I'm sure we will meet again.

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2001, 08:40:00 AM »
hehe SWulf wow... You,.. I feel sorry for =) you are another Pon in the world =) never at anytime has your childish repsonses (filled with ignorance) =) made me mad. Infact As I will reitterate, I feel sorry for your lack of basic understanding.  :D

You are one of the many clones in the world that seem to go with the flow and never at any time act own your own thought  :D its okay though, the world has many people that are fake, and greedy, and insecure, and unable to be original.  :D You fit right in  :D

You have not only been simple-minded/focused with me, but as with many other posts here within aces.  :) I take with what you say, no care, for your words hold no real significant weight.  
  You can look to others to seek security and the hope that they will agree with you all you wish  :) its pretty funny actually how you need to do so  ;)

Continue on with your ways Swulf  :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2001, 08:50:00 AM »
S! Vati, it was a good fight and I was just happy that I forced you to overshoot. Luck of the draw that time, I think I was just throwing off your aim off from my shoddy flying (stalling) across the sky!    ;)

We shall definitely meet again, next time I'm sure it will be my death.
S! Vati!
-SW
EDIT: I FEEEEELLLLLL YOU DEEZ!!!!

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: SWulfe ]

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2001, 12:17:00 PM »
Whoa... when I replied to that other thread, it was meant only as a friendly poke at Deez (because I associate his name w/ X-plane). I had no idea it was such a sore issue. I also had no idea that Nath had been banned, or why.
The thread got locked about a minute after I posted.

Sorry for my ignorance in whatever matters are going on here.

:confused:   :confused:
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2001, 12:24:00 PM »
Go easy on Deez guys! Sheesh!

Deez, to explain alittle further, HTC locked the thread because the issue is a 'non-issue' in their eyes.  You brought up something from the past, compared it to the present, and the two really don't have any relation.  Nath was banned for several reasons, going back from the time he was a CM and pulled a few stunts, to the general harassment that HTC experienced when he complained on ch. 1 whenever Pyro or HT came on...it was not one 'thing' he did, it was a combination of several things he did...this is a private board, HTC can lock any thread.  I once had a thread locked, after my first post, guess what...I also brought up some 'water that had passed under the bridge long ago', and after I put myself in their (HTC) position, I probably would have locked my own thread too!~

Best to email HTC if you have a problem with any players, that way, the accumulation of complaints may make a difference.