Author Topic: White Screen  (Read 250 times)

Offline Privm1ke

• Zinc Member
White Screen
« on: October 06, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »
There has been some problems happening lately with my screen turning ALL white... Ab out yesterday my screen turned white 5 times and all of those times i had to restart. At about the last time i gave up trying to play AH. Now today i got on, said hello to my squadmates and boom.. WHITE SCREEN... again i restart get on.. I go to where my squad is flying and once again.... WHITE SCREEN... Does Anybody know how to fix this?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
White Screen
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »
post some information on your computer. Run DXdiag andpost the first third of it here, is the best way.

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
Re: White Screen
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 05:52:40 PM »
Originally posted by Privm1ke
There has been some problems happening lately with my screen turning ALL white... Ab out yesterday my screen turned white 5 times and all of those times i had to restart. At about the last time i gave up trying to play AH. Now today i got on, said hello to my squadmates and boom.. WHITE SCREEN... again i restart get on.. I go to where my squad is flying and once again.... WHITE SCREEN... Does Anybody know how to fix this?
I also am having the same problem. it happens when I try to change graphic details. first time the screen went black. The second time it went all white that I couldn't even see the clipboard. I had to totallyremove aces high and redownload the game. Ihad to do everything over again.and lost all my recorded films.2 of my squad mates  are having visual problems also.:mad: :mad:
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
White Screen
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:33:29 AM »
Need to see the DXDIAG output and more details about what you are trying to do when the screen goes all back or all white.

If you are trying to adjust your gamma and it happens, then simply remove the "video8.cfg" file from the games "settings" folder (default location C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II\settings) and the video display will be restored to defaults while preserving the rest of your configuration.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
White Screen
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 04:34:41 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Need to see the DXDIAG output and more details about what you are trying to do when the screen goes all back or all white.

If you are trying to adjust your gamma and it happens, then simply remove the "video8.cfg" file from the games "settings" folder (default location C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High II\settings) and the video display will be restored to defaults while preserving the rest of your configuration.
Thanks for your quick reply. I'll inform the rest of the squad on the info!
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15