Author Topic: BUG with new ver  (Read 586 times)

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
BUG with new ver
« on: April 07, 2000, 07:40:00 PM »
Get cannot open htdlg.res !!!!!!

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
BUG with new ver
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2000, 07:46:00 PM »
The installer is choking or is that what happens when you try to run it?  If it's the installer, I'd recommend redownloading it.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

Perfect plans, aren't.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
BUG with new ver
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2000, 07:50:00 PM »
CC i'm on it Pyro.  

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
BUG with new ver
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2000, 08:11:00 PM »
Like 4 minutes left on the Update from the game.  AUto update, it dies, now 33 minutes left on the normal DL from the page.

But I am patient, very patient.

------------------
"Downtown" Lincoln Brown.
  lkbrown1@tir.com  
 http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
Wrecking Crews "Drag and Die Guy"
Hals und beinbruch!

Sorrow[S=A]

BUG with new ver
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2000, 08:30:00 PM »
Second bug report: when you drive around an M16, then try to fly typhoon from a vehicle tower your reported "you were killed"

If you then go to a flight tower and try again you will still die instead of taking off.

I switched again and I got a bizarre mid-air start. I have auto takeoff turned off. is repeatable.

Sorrow[S=A]

BUG with new ver
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2000, 08:33:00 PM »
Also:
If you drive the Panzer IV down a hill and overspeed it's tracks it will register speed as "0" and no RPM. Also when it flips it recieves no damage and can drive still if it lands right side up.

Anyone figure out what the 3rd seat is for in IV? I can use 3rd person in it to drive but I can't steer. it has no views outside and the mg is inoperable in it.

Hans

BUG with new ver
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2000, 10:16:00 PM »
Well, my experience with the Panzer has had some unual events.  My first impression was how underpowered the thing is, but thats the way it is.

The weird thing I did was roll down a hill in neutral.  I turned sharply after I hit about 90mph and promptly flipped the tank BAD.  The end result was me flipping thru the air like a super ball rolling over and over while bouncing across hills and valleys.

I didn't mean to.  I just wanted to stop and couldn't find the brakes.  Latter on I found pulling back on the stick stops you.

Hans, bouncing somewhere over the Martian planes.

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
BUG with new ver
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2000, 10:31:00 PM »
I found one more little bug.  After setting the key for auto speed in gunner, I started hearing the 30 cal machine gun sound on my panzer.  No bullets were firing however.  Changing views a few times fixed it.

I've also noticed bugs with WEP sounds.

(Later on that trip, just as I got in range of another tank, after 1 HOUR of driving.  "Host connection lost" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr, absolutely the worst thing in the world.)

bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS