Author Topic: The uber-sticks...hahahaha  (Read 2244 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
The uber-sticks...hahahaha
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
Originally posted by LYNX
  Or I collided with a drone.
Most of my deaths against bombers are due to that whacky drone shift crap!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 11:45:10 AM »
I absolutely cannot believe you guys hunt buffs in a 262.

There is no way I'm risking 100+ perks to attack something with laser guided guns like a buff.

Granted, I don't really the kill stats of y'all, so my perks are much leaner and further apart than you guys with 500 kills a tour.
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
1330 bombers (includes goons and IL2s but not mosquitos) to 27. About 50:1
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »
Originally posted by Chalenge
1330 bombers (includes goons and IL2s but not mosquitos) to 27. About 50:1

noob

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 01:44:34 PM »
A quick look at stats reveals that Rich gets something along the lines of 1 kill for every 2 to 3 hours of flight. That's some serious white-knuckle flying, and I presume it's given him a keen insight into who the best really are.

I apologize, rich, for my earlier comments.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 02:23:34 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
noob

Yes I am :aok  Of course that implies your performance is WAY below the curve.

Way to bring that to everyones attention there stevebailey. :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 02:40:31 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
A quick look at stats reveals that Rich gets something along the lines of 1 kill for every 2 to 3 hours of flight. That's some serious white-knuckle flying, and I presume it's given him a keen insight into who the best really are.

I apologize, rich, for my earlier comments.

Even your apology is laced with sarcasm and insincerity so dont even bother. But listen sunshine, thanks for reminding me about this thread again cause I had forgotten to put you on my ignore list. Which I will now fix.

Ive read your posts pal. You dont really have a whole lot of good to say about anyone or anything do you? I can only guess at the issues involved with someone who would post somthing like that to a total stranger in another thread I had intended to be light hearted and friendly.

You can stick my stats in your ear. I never bragged, or made claims, and your only intent was to twist my words to make trouble. Your a miserable little man.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Your a miserable little man.

Has the title shifted from Storch to Hubs?  Just curious.  ;)
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
Originally posted by Rich46yo
Even your apology is laced with sarcasm and insincerity so dont even bother. But listen sunshine, thanks for reminding me about this thread again cause I had forgotten to put you on my ignore list. Which I will now fix.

Ive read your posts pal. You dont really have a whole lot of good to say about anyone or anything do you? I can only guess at the issues involved with someone who would post somthing like that to a total stranger in another thread I had intended to be light hearted and friendly.

You can stick my stats in your ear. I never bragged, or made claims, and your only intent was to twist my words to make trouble. Your a miserable little man.

Welcome to the doghouse Hub !!! Rich put me in there after he called me a 12 year old after I commented on how I love newbs and the "advice" they give after figuring this game out in a week.  There's beer in the frig' and chips and salsa on the table.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 03:42:05 PM »
Originally posted by Chalenge
 Of course that implies your performance is WAY below the curve.

Wrong zippy.  Care to try again?

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
Sorry, but if any of the better sticks started bragging about killing 7 or 8 guys per sortie, and really mixing it up in big fights with the best of the best, and talking about how much they're training, and how they're always learning something new, and it was then revealed that they flew for hours every single day, and were lucky to get 2 kills on a good day, someone would call their bluff as well.

If you think Sim and Lusche are good sticks, just say so- and leave out the page long accounts of your heroic and mostly contrived actions.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »
:rofl