Author Topic: JG2  (Read 513 times)

Offline Daniko

• Zinc Member
JG2
« on: February 11, 2000, 01:13:00 PM »
I'm looking for an active LW squad to be a part of.  Right now i'm flying for the Rooks with the Wrecking Crew.  I'd prefer a Luftwaffe squad as this is my heritage,  but I don't know much about JG2.  First off, do you guys use Rodger Wilco?  That's something they do in the Wrecking Crew, and it's the greatest fun i've had.  Also, what country r u guys flying for?  thanks
daniko

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
JG2
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2000, 01:20:00 PM »
Hiya!
We have about 18 members, only about 5 that are actively flying at the moment.  We each fly whatever A/C we want except on squad night, then we fly LW aircraft.  I personally haven't gotten around to using RW, I plan to in the near future, as for Doc Yo, Swager, Minus,Sauerkrau, Weazel, they would have to answer since I'm not sure.

Here's the web page, shoot Weazel an email about yourself if you're interested in flying with us, all of us (as you will) have the authority to invite anyone into the squad, just don't invite anyone with the name Manock!

Squad nite is Friday nights at 6:45 pm PST(9:45pm EST) we'll be up tonight, swing by and fly with us, Knights!

Oh, one other thing, I fly for Rooks when there aren't any squaddies up, I enjoy the fights that Rooks/Bish have!
 http://www.busprod.com/weazel2/

------------------
Brian "Ripsnort" Nelson
++JG2++ ~Richthofen~ XO
(Formerly VF-101 Grim Reapers~Rip1~Warbirds~)

"In training, upon being told it was time to
solo, the instructor said, “You tried to kill
me enough times, now try it with a check pilot.”"

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 02-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 02-11-2000).]

Offline Daniko

• Zinc Member
JG2
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2000, 01:56:00 PM »
thanks ripsnort for your response,  wow you've posted 288 times since january, i'm impressed.  I will keep my eye on you guys, tho i am pretty happy with the Wrecking Crew squad, they almost always find each other and work together in goal orientated missions.  Taking off together, flying in formation alot.  This along with Rodger Wilco makes for one hell of an experience.  

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
JG2
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2000, 02:30:00 PM »
As of right I am inactive unitl I finish up my accounting courses.  Too much distraction knowing I can fly.  Accounting is a bear!!! Study time is a must!!

I have used RW recently with Cobra and there is no subsitute.  As a squad JG2 should use RW more often.  They will probably start getting into it during the Squad nights (Fri and Sat Nite).

Damiko, Check out the JG2 website.  Weazel is doing a great job with it!!

------------------
Damn Ghostrider!  This bogey is all over me!!
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
JG2
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2000, 02:32:00 PM »
Alright! I'm going to Radio Shacked tomorrow and picking up a head set!

------------------
Brian "Ripsnort" Nelson
++JG2++ ~Richthofen~ XO
(Formerly VF-101 Grim Reapers~Rip1~Warbirds~)

"In training, upon being told it was time to
solo, the instructor said, “You tried to kill
me enough times, now try it with a check pilot.”"