Author Topic: Does this guy have an AH account ?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Does this guy have an AH account ?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
Other than their OWN site I can not find a single backing of him really having Tourettes...

most sites say their site is fake.

those that do say he may have had Tourettes say the videos were from him drinking and doing drugs.

I can make up a page saying I'm the dali lama, and you have to believe it because it says so on the internets.

I don't buy it for 1 second.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
This man passed away recently due to complications from a car accident, hence the neck brace, befor u bash a vidio maybe u should check the background on it.

However I think the vidio is pretty funny, and his family thinks well enuf of the vidios to still keep the site up today several months after his passing, and having a family memeber with touretts, i can tell u there is no ACTING here.

You have to be kidding me. You seriously believe what you typed?:huh
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:25:49 PM by Slash27 »

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »
who's bob saggett? :D

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 11:42:56 PM »
The man was a fake. I believe the guy who actually played theTourettes man died a few months back. The fact that you believe that some one would purposely make fun of there family members post it on the open internet baffles me.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
The man was a fake. I believe the guy who actually played theTourettes man died a few months back. The fact that you believe that some one would purposely make fun of there family members post it on the open internet baffles me.

No it was his family THEIRSELFS that made the website, they did it for educational purposes.

He did die a few months back due to complications from a car accident.  

Have any of u that are trying to contradict me ever been to the original website? Just because its on the internet dosnt mean its FAKE either.

Tourettes affects people different ways, its not like it always is in the movies. I have 2 family members with it, one just blinks and nose twitches uncontrollebly, the other will blurt out things like this guy.

U ask me do I actually balive what im saying? but what basis are u using to determin these vidios as fake.

This guy truly had tourettes however, some things were hyped up, if u never noticed how his son liked to rile him up sometime.  

What u may not know is I have kept up with this guy for almost the entire time his family was posting these vidios, yet those of u that have seen just this one vidio are basing all your info on it.

So befor u tell me what I do or dont know, you tube all of his vidios, then check out the website.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 12:23:23 AM »
SPELLCHECK

:rolleyes:

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 12:23:35 AM »
But I guess knowone can post a friendly funny forum without Muppet negativity again.  i swear do u guys piss in your own cornflakes every morning just so u can have something to be negative about?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 12:27:55 AM »
You call me a Muppet?????

Take it back!!!!!!!!:furious

knowone?

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 12:29:32 AM »

They didnt poke fun, their reason was to get the vidios out over the internet, which they did very well since it has made it to places like youtube and here.

There is plently if film out on the net with people filming themselfs with tourettes or someone else, but those vidios are fairly boring for most people to watch, these individuals decided to take a different route and make it somewhat entertaining.

But u are right, there is no proof he had tourettes so that is open to debate, but their reason for making these vidios was for the purpose of informing people of the desiese, they recieved no profits from these vidios what so ever.

But honestly is it really that hard to just lauph and say thats funny, instead of picking it apart piece by piece??

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 12:31:22 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You call me a Muppet?????

Take it back!!!!!!!!:furious

knowone?

i apologize wasnt directing it toward u, however, my point was this.

I think its bad when someone post something that is absoultly entertaining and only ment to get a chuckle and lighten the mood.

I have come to relize no matter what u do, there are certain people that will always have negativity floating with them, and they will carry it to every thread they invade

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 12:34:06 AM »
ok, sorry if I came across harsh, but the video comes off as fake and stupid to me. Just saying.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 03:49:21 AM »
Here’s a petition with 11769 signatures to re-instate his Wikipedia page.  Why the heck won’t Wikipedia touch him?  

[SIZE=8]BOB SAGET![/SIZE]

Snopes has nothing on him either, but readers have talked about him on their forum.

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 07:29:57 AM »
Chuck Barris:noid

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
Warlockl then man was a fake. Listen to the guys in the back round filming the stuff. You can here them laughing and making fun of him. No family would do that to there family mates. Honestly I cant believe you think its real.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »
Warlockl then man was a fake. Listen to the guys in the back round filming the stuff. You can here them laughing and making fun of him. No family would do that to there family mates. Honestly I cant believe you think its real.

Family or freind funny is funny, they lauphed cause they were filming, I never said he didnt Hype up the films, it was his goal to make people lauph.

Dude I know he did SOME ACTING, backing his moter chair into a stack of food on the grocery store was not accidental.

But he did have tourettes. Why cant he have tourettes and be funny at the same time.

So when a handicapped comedien does his stand up comedy act on stage, he is faking right?? people can be funny and have disibilties at the same time, its not lauphing at them, its lauphing with them.