Author Topic: Does this guy have an AH account ?  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Does this guy have an AH account ?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 10:21:29 AM »
Making fun of or getting a laugh out of someone else for something they cant control is not funny and will never be funny. So your telling me the family made video tapes making fun of him to educate the public? Please
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 10:24:09 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Making fun of or getting a laugh out of someone else for something they cant control is not funny and will never be funny. So your telling me the family made video tapes making fun of him to educate the public? Please

Here's an excerpt from the front page of TourettesGuy.com:

"Although he has been diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, his actions are exaggerated by other problems (including alcohol) and are not consistent with most Tourette Syndrome sufferers."

If one were to peruse through the couple dozen videos featured on the site, it would become quite clear that Tourettes Guy, or rather, Danny, has a drinking problem, if not Tourettes Syndrome. So whether Danny's afflicted with Tourettes or not, he's one angry dude; however, given the consistencies and inconsistencies found throughout his videos, it's arguable as to whether or not the entire video collection is a staged performance. Staged or not, the hilarity stays.

In one of his earlier videos, Danny is found mowing the lawn, while being chased by an unseen swarm of bees. The subsequent knee-jerk reaction to this annoyance is Danny screaming, "Bob Saget!" He later plays a game of pool and finds himself distracted by a bullhorn, to which he again replies, "Bob Saget!" His mockery of small-time and washed-up celebrities seems to be a coined ritual that he's put on for show, as he also pokes fun at TV Cook, Dom DeLouise and family film actor, Rick Moranis:

This proves my point, he does have the desiese, but the severity can not be dertimined, I never sayed he wasnt drunk in the vidios. just cause someone has a illness does not mean they cannot still have a sense of humor or every day problems like the rest of us

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
Obviously u have never seen the stand up comic who has cerebral palsey, he makes fun of himself all the time to get a lauph it is part of his act. one of his headliners is about could u see him directing traffic in the street(then he flailes his arms wildley) or have u seen the band that calls themselfs NEW WHEELS ON THE BLOCK who write songs talking about their disabilties in a comic way.

Dude what im trying to tell u, is just cause someone has a illness does not mean they dont have a normal mind. Grow up a little bit.

Danny knew exacly what he was doing with these vidios he ment for them to be FUNNY. Just cause he did something funny, dont mean he has to be a NORMAL person. The man was DIAGNOSED with TOURETTES.

With that illness it can be as simple as a eye twitch, or as sever as total loss of control of motor functions.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 01:56:06 PM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
The man was DIAGNOSED with TOURETTES.
yuo keep saying that...

quoting what legitimate source verified in what way?

if your only source is their own singular web site then let it go. as I said here I'm the Dali Lama.

I have said it on this site twice. it is true. you have to believe it is true.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 07:40:27 AM »
-I believe my favorite quote" covers this. See quotes.
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
Originally posted by JB73
...as I said here I'm the Dali Lama.

UUMMmmmmm
UUMMmmmmm
UUMMmmmmm
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 11:36:56 AM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2007, 12:47:20 AM »
warlockl anyone ever tell you that you talk to much?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2007, 12:56:39 AM »
Well considering I have family with the the illness and from what i see on this vidio this guy shows quit a few characteristics of it, like I said befor. I am sure this guy was over hyping it, and the drinking probly contributed to his behavior.

Tourettes can be in all different kinds of forms, he dosnt seem to do very much twitching, but he does have random outburts especally when he is irritated.

Besides if all his behavior was caused by drinking, why didnt they just call him DRUNKGUY. From what I have been able to see his motor skills seem pretty fine when he tends to flip out, and yes his Family did MESS WITH HIM, watch the film where his son put a giant M and M figure in his room.

I guess most of u guys probably live normal lives so anything that u see out of normal u have to disect it.

READ THE DISCLAIMER ON THE SITE AND THAT I POSTED IN HERE.

He was noted to have been diagnosed, but heck u could be diagnosed with tourettes if your eyes twich as my cousins does.

This guys behavior could be contributed to just alcohol and his personality, knowone ever said tourettes was the cause of his behavior infact the discamer says he drinks alot.

Rather than decide whats real and whats not. what I see is someone that gives me a good lauph, i dont care if hes on crack, its still funny as hell to watch.

I guess ther is nothing anyone can post in here for u guys to get a good lauph at is there?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:02:49 AM by WaRLoCkL »

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »
Originally posted by JB73
yuo keep saying that...

quoting what legitimate source verified in what way?

if your only source is their own singular web site then let it go. as I said here I'm the Dali Lama.

JB my legitimate source tells me u have no sense of humor, fact is i bet any vidio that gets posted in here instead of u lauphing at it u would probably watch it just to find flaws. There really dosnt need to be proof, people like him, NAY LOVE HIM, as it the petitions to have him on wikipida demand.

So my question to u, what the heck is the problem??
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:03:35 AM by WaRLoCkL »

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 01:51:52 AM »
Ohhh Bob Saget!  Bob Saget!

Dang... Danny was funny.

B****!  I love you.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 09:43:32 AM »
Originally posted by WaRLoCkL
JB my legitimate source tells me u have no sense of humor, fact is i bet any vidio that gets posted in here instead of u lauphing at it u would probably watch it just to find flaws. There really dosnt need to be proof, people like him, NAY LOVE HIM, as it the petitions to have him on wikipida demand.

So my question to u, what the heck is the problem??
I don't have a problem.

it is terribly acted, fake, and stupid. I said it originally and many quoted my thoughts on this "film".

you came along all high and mighty saying I'm bad for not feeling sorry for the guy who supposedly has a disease.

I say he doesn't have tourettes, you say he does.

that is all there is to it. let it go.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline MotleyCH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
LoL   That must be Hitcher!        :rofl

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »

Recently a study group "ace pilots" of Aces High players "squeakers" has revealed that many of those under the age of 15 "skill less" will tend to blurt out "whine" on Channel 200 endlessly when killed "skyrock" during flight. "ho bait"
Although this does not bother "squelch mode" many of the other well seasoned "old farts" players within the arena, it has been brought to the attention "unread emails" of HTC. This problem will be resolved soon "in two weeks" by the staff of HTC.

:D

Mac

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »
I think that was Hawker41  
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member