Author Topic: 3 Bugs  (Read 227 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
3 Bugs
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:05:59 AM »
1.  A few nights ago I got the following messages one right after the other:

xxxxxxx shot you down
You have landed successfully

I had this one other time (which I repoted here) where I actually got credited with three kills.

2.  Last night I was fighting a con.  I got the following message:

xxxxxx has collided with you

As that happened it snapped both my wings in half.  Neither of us were firing and there were no ping sounds.  Sure enough he went down shortly after.  I expanded the text buffer to make sure and I never got a "You have collided message".  I was in a 190A-8.

3.  Last night I was turn/E fighting a Hurri IIC on the deck in a 190A-8.  I got a great deflection shot on him raking his fuselage from stem to stern.  I was surprised that didn't take him down though.  A few minutes later I got saddled up on his six and detached his wings for him.  I didn't even get an assist.  I asked and a countryman flying nearby who never engaged or fired a shot got the kill.

These last two were on the Beta map.  Don't remember where that 1st one was.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Snubby

• Copper Member
3 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »
I had a really wierd issue in my Yak the other day, came in blazing on a set of B25s from high 3 lit the right drone on fire, then moved fire to the center, set it on fire, then a burst set the left drone on fire..
AS SOON as the 3rd plane caught fire.. . ALL the fires went out..  , climbed out for another pass and as soon as I began my dive all 3 bombers exploded withing about 2 seconds of each other..  go no kill or assist messages, landed, got no credit :huh

ive had many times where I came in on a "healthy" con and killed him, and received nothing, but I think that happens to everyone now and then