Author Topic: Ok, I'm a wuss, this made me cry....  (Read 834 times)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Ok, I'm a wuss, this made me cry....
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »
Originally posted by Ocean27
I'm sorry, wurzel (and others). I should not have said what I said. Yes to our armed services, of course.

It's a personal thing with me - a job wearing a uniform would be like a vampire having to wear a garlic wreath! Could not face it. Had to wear a school uniform - maybe that has something to do with it.

But as for "in the service of one's country", I think a lot of brave young servicemen are duped into believing that, as they go to work earning brownie points for the politicians back home.

Thank you for the apology Ocean, accepted and appreciated. You are as entitled to your views as the rest of us.

I wasnt duped, it was all I wanted to ever do..lol..go figure. What suits one, wont suit everyone.

Good hunting when next you fly,

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
Only the hardest of hearts won't shed a tear for a child who lost a parent. Only the most detached selfish bastard won't offer a salute to those who sacrifice their life in the service of their own country.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »
Hooah Iron:aok
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus