Author Topic: Woe is me...  (Read 1672 times)

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 03:50:33 PM »
Dutchie, I may need to try that.  

I used to use the SST program, but then realized I had all the buttons I need without using it.  

I only fly the fighters, so don't really need any "extra" functions.  All the basics are at my fingertips as it is.

I may need to use it in order to get my up view into a better spot now.

Betty, Betty, Betty....

MtnMan
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jenks

• Nickel Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »
This is just  a guess, but maybe try remapping the button, if you haven't already that is.

Myself, I tend to wear JS parts out. I had an X42 for a while, when that hat wore out I tried to get replacement parts and couldn't.  I bought the TM Cougar but switches wear out on it also. on my 3rd hat and replacement pots are on the way. It's just at 2 years old.  I may try the CH gear some day.

Jenksie
MA  The Flying Circus
     Clown in training

FSO  JG11

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 03:58:03 PM »
Originally posted by mtnman

Betty, Betty, Betty....

MtnMan

WHAAAAAAAAaaaa????

:D
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline splitatom

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 05:21:03 PM »
my joystick works great sitll and you dont have to buy one for like 3 years
snowey flying since tour 78

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »
i have a saitek st290 for about a year 20$ it still works fine it was sticking some cause dust got in it but i cleaned it up and it works good for me. thinking of getting the x52 and a seperate throttle cause now im still using keyboard for certin functions.
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 04:33:46 AM »
MS sidewinder! its all i ever want.

(love you mulligan)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Re: Re: Woe is me...
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »
Originally posted by betty
i know how ya feel mtnman! my x52 givin me problems also...the other night 420ace and i were in pony's i had 2 kills and 2 assists and was rtb and mind u...excited as hell cuz it would have been FIRST time i landed kills in a pony....so anys i'm flyin around all the sudden plane noses down and i couldnt gain control...got the " dont move controls rapildy...blah blah blah" as this was all happening the rest of my ammo was shooting out by itself....i was hella mad and logged for the night..

This happened to you again?

Good grief!

Betty last time it happened you were flying an FM2 and augered into the ocean at 22k!

:lol
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline all5x

• Zinc Member
CH products
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
Although I am being biased because I use CH products. I must say that the quality and construction of the CH stuff beats all other off the shelf sticks hands down.....  I'm tough on my sim gear (during the Air Warrior days, I replaced my Sidewinder force feedback on three occasions in two years).

Been flying AH since February and use CH Fighter stick, Pro throttle, and Pro pedals... I've yet to have a single negative event ("That’s NASA speak for catastrophe").. Sticks program easy, and dedicated site for on-line assistance...Also if parts need replacing, CH guarantees replacement drop ins or factory return....
ALL5X
ALL5X 
III/JG2 Richthofen  MA

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
I've been using my x45 for about 6 years (maybe 5) without a hitch.  It's made it through two moves and kids who are less than kind to it, along with the occasional morning coffee spill.  I had been debating on moving up to the x52, but I think I'll stay with the 45 'till it dies...she's been good to me.

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline dhaus

• Copper Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 07:39:34 PM »
Just got an x52 about two weeks ago.  Seems to be working ok, including the views.  Had to adjust to the new widescreen though.  Was losing bogies due to the cropping.  Will watch for that "locked" up view, since I am using the D button for my look up views as well.  No problems with POV1

Offline dhaus

• Copper Member
Woe is me...
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
Just got an x52 about two weeks ago.  Seems to be working ok, including the views.  Had to adjust to the new widescreen though.  Was losing bogies due to the cropping.  Will watch for that "locked" up view, since I am using the D button for my look up views as well.  No problems with POV1.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Woe is me...
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 07:16:01 AM »
Originally posted by Kermit de frog
This happened to you again?

Good grief!

Betty last time it happened you were flying an FM2 and augered into the ocean at 22k!

:lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhh fwoggy u never gonna let me live that down huh! hehe
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!