Author Topic: This is gonna confuse Mr No Name  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
This is gonna confuse Mr No Name
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
We will send them to Iceland. Since it is getting warmer there they will adapt quite well I am sure.

:rolleyes:

Well, there's plenty of jobs, lots of immigrants, and this guy already prowed worthy of his salt.
If I had his adress, I'd forward it to the meat packing center here, where there are quite some Chileans as well as Portugese, although the majority of the foreign workers here are Polish...
My town has perhaps some 20% of the workforce foreign.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 08:58:18 AM »
Slip a fake passport in the envelope while you're at it.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 09:30:48 AM »
calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is more like calling a drug dealer an undocumented pharmacist.

lazs

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 09:49:47 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is more like calling a drug dealer an undocumented pharmacist.

lazs

I don't think there is many drug dealer dealing paracetamol and aspirin :D

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
now you get it straffo... and there is no illegal alien who can be called an "immigrant" under the US federal laws.

lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 10:06:59 AM »
also..  back in the bad old days.. I have seen some very noble things done by some of the worst people you could imagine..  always surprised me... still wouldn't want em out on the street tho.

lazs

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:53 AM »
hey his name is JESUS for cryin out loud. he is the savior .' ) . i dont know i think they should allow him to apply to0 become a citizen. but he is still a illigal immagrent, so even though he is a good guy. he risked his new american dream for a kid. that was the price he had to pay. the guy is a good man, so i think they should allow him to apply for a citizenship.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 11:31:42 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
The question has never been are our neighbors to the south human beings but rather do they have the right to come here illegally and stay.

AhHA! Trying to confuse the issue once again, I see!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 11:33:49 AM »
Originally posted by Sundowner
Calling an illegal alien an undocumented worker is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest.    :D

Regards,
Sun

I think that is the definition in jollye Olde England.  :)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »
I think I am beginning to comprehend the term "NARROW MIND"

Come on, this guy is a Mexican trying to get a better life. He decides to sneak to the USA. However, an alternitive route to NAFTA. (sp?)
So, he strays across an accident, and being human as well as what it looks to me, both skilled and gentle, he throws away his chance, for a very Christian doing.

This gets posted here, and I am ashamed of you for using the opportunity for BASHING. The majority of the posts goes to ranting mode on those loving immigrants and so on...well. - they come in, they work black, they don't pay taxes (neither does the buyer of their work if it is sales tax etc).

Recently, I was debating on these threads if it had been possible in the USA to fall into a facist regime. I was debating against i.e. Lazs. Anyway, I am heavier now on my opinion, for I see the material for it. It begins with a narrow mind.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
nice try Chairboy, but it is not about the illegals being good people or bad people, it is that they have entered this country without permission. That is a crime.

If someone wants to come to the US to work or live there are rules to follow to do this, they can even become a citizen if they want.

EXACTLY!

I have zero problems with anyone who comes here legally.

Just as I have no problem with anyone comming into my house whom I have invited or allowed into my house asking for a drink of water or something to eat.

On the other hand I have a serious problem with anyone who breaks into my house and then demands the same

Ok he saved a kids life..very nice.
he's here illegally. Ok I wont advocate shooting this one In light of him saving a life.

Give him a meal and a bath then ship him back to where he came
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:47:41 AM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
angus, it's not about "immigrants", it's about illegals, there is a difference.

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »
Originally posted by Angus
I think I am beginning to comprehend the term "NARROW MIND"

Come on, this guy is a Mexican trying to get a better life. He decides to sneak to the USA. However, an alternitive route to NAFTA. (sp?)
So, he strays across an accident, and being human as well as what it looks to me, both skilled and gentle, he throws away his chance, for a very Christian doing.

This gets posted here, and I am ashamed of you for using the opportunity for BASHING. The majority of the posts goes to ranting mode on those loving immigrants and so on...well. - they come in, they work black, they don't pay taxes (neither does the buyer of their work if it is sales tax etc).

Recently, I was debating on these threads if it had been possible in the USA to fall into a facist regime. I was debating against i.e. Lazs. Anyway, I am heavier now on my opinion, for I see the material for it. It begins with a narrow mind.

So if I break into your house, steal everything and sell it so that I can "have a better life" then its a-okay in your book?

Perhaps your mind is a tad too "open"?
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 01:20:32 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
angus, it's not about "immigrants", it's about illegals, there is a difference.
Actually, it's about an article with a really transparent agenda.  Read the last couple sentences.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 01:54:09 PM »
Angus you need to quit bashing common sense. Admit you're defending the wrong guy.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you