Author Topic: Joker2 duel  (Read 2101 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »
The abuse occured in the MA...I was on at the time. When he came back they were both talking smack. I'm certainly not defending joker2....he's classless IMO. However the clip has nothing to do with jokers abuse per se.

Both planes were guns cold on merge so there was no HO attempt. Joker was in reasonable position and had two sets of hits and got in too tight. Virgil was really using an aerlion roll not a  barrel roll....wasnt stick stirring but wasnt really ACM either.

I'm just giving the guy an honest 2 cents on what he actually posted....nothing more.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 09:12:08 PM »
FBvirgil

Did not look like stick stirring to me.

You did not ram him.

Rudder pedals are worth it! (98 dollars)

http://www.buy.com/prod/ch-pro-pedals-pedals-mechanical/q/loc/101/10238849.html

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »
Having used ch and microsoft gear myself I can honestly say pedals don't help that much.. I mean you do get more control over your movements, but that doesn't acutally mean that it  can turn better...
Das Muppets

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 09:27:40 PM »
Personaly, i think this guy is:

-A shades Account
-A complete tard who cares only for score.
-He's full of himself, by naming a squad after him.
-a milkrunner, and picker.

List goes on...

Oh and. IN
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Joker2 duel
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 09:29:45 PM »
Originally posted by Avaro
Having used ch and microsoft gear myself I can honestly say pedals don't help that much.. I mean you do get more control over your movements, but that doesn't acutally mean that it  can turn better...

:huh  Your joking... Right?

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline FBvirgil

• Zinc Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 09:30:19 PM »
Originally posted by humble
The abuse occured in the MA...I was on at the time. When he came back they were both talking smack. I'm certainly not defending joker2....he's classless IMO. However the clip has nothing to do with jokers abuse per se.

Both planes were guns cold on merge so there was no HO attempt. Joker was in reasonable position and had two sets of hits and got in too tight. Virgil was really using an aerlion roll not a  barrel roll....wasnt stick stirring but wasnt really ACM either.

I'm just giving the guy an honest 2 cents on what he actually posted....nothing more.

Humble was posted cause jokers repeated messages i rammed him that was what you were to judge. Was a ho just after merge i saw ho coming dove down.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xoaam2wmja

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzzmqxc9m5n

http://www.mediafire.com/?ez11hmy2zrc

here are screns shots he says i don't have. as you see hes on 200 saying i rammed him and i'm lying about who rammed who.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 09:36:57 PM by FBvirgil »

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 09:32:35 PM »
Originally posted by FBplmmr
FBvirgil

Did not look like stick stirring to me.

You did not ram him.

Rudder pedals are worth it! (98 dollars)

http://www.buy.com/prod/ch-pro-pedals-pedals-mechanical/q/loc/101/10238849.html

Sorry mate, I perfer the twisty stick :]
Tried the pedals but I know the stick and it's just more comfortable for me.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 09:33:17 PM »
Originally posted by MjTalon
:huh  Your joking... Right?

Would i have posted if i was? Thats my opinon.. Yall think what yall want.:aok
Das Muppets

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:46 PM »
Coming from someone who has never used pedals, so bear with me haha.   Do they really offer that much of an advantage?

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »
Originally posted by DoNKeY
Coming from someone who has never used pedals, so bear with me haha.   Do they really offer that much of an advantage?

donkey

In my opinion no.. But some people swear by it.
Das Muppets

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »
1st,

Virgil there is no doubt that joker is a tardlet....period.

however Rudder vs twisty stick is a minimal issue compared to rudder input vs no rudder input. I have a X-45, X-52 and propedals. I've left my pedals unconnected for months at a time...do they make a difference vs twisty or rocker....yes but minor. Almost nothing on ACM but a bit on gunnery.

In the clip you posted rudder was not in play in any meaningful way regardless.

No question that joker ran into you.

Score in all its aspects is relatively meaningless in AH. K/S & K/D are easily manipulated...guys like joker show just how meaningless "score" has become.

At the same time if your gonna "DA" tardlets some basic ACM will go along way.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Joker2 duel
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 09:43:04 PM »
You did force an overshoot. Well done, no stick stirring there. However, to that point, he was handing you your private parts, 1 .30 cal shot at a time. :)

BTW, why bail on the 1st duel? Seemed kinda weak. All the pluses were for you. He wins...he broke the rules. You win...even though he broke the rules. In the end, seems a win/win for you.

I would tend to believe the climb out was inadvertent. The guy did tell you that he had never flown a 202 before and then did state that he was setting the views. When he shows up in the side bar, he is just over 7k (not 8 or 9k) and is at least 50 mph slower.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 09:48:43 PM by NoBaddy »
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
Just to clarify, Joker and Joker2 are two different people and I know some here just shortened Joker2 to Joker.

The 'Joker' is in my squad and he's a stand up guy.
Of course, that only applies when he isn't sitting down.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Joker2 duel
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:49 PM »
Originally posted by FBvirgil
Humble was posted cause jokers repeated messages i rammed him that was what you were to judge. Was a ho just after merge i saw ho coming dove down.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xoaam2wmja

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzzmqxc9m5n

http://www.mediafire.com/?ez11hmy2zrc

here are screns shots he says i don't have. as you see hes on 200 saying i rammed him and i'm lying about who rammed who.

ok...here's my 2 cents...........

FB......he never once tried to HO ya bud.....he didn't ram ya either......look very closly at your own film from  the "fixed" position, and use trails. that collision was caused by delay..on ur side or his i don't know..but assume his.....when you stop the film as he rams, you can see almost an entire wingspan between him and you........you needed to keep him in your views better too......loose sight, loose the fight. now..had he not suffered that collision, he'd have had ya.

JOKER......it didn't look like he was stick stitting at all...and read above.....about the collision. you also need to calm down dude......you sounded an awful lot like a pissed 9 year old girl tht just lost her barbie doll. on the other side, you'd have had him if ya hadn't had a delay problem. oo....and dude.......you REALLY should've handled this yourself.....why did you feel the need to bring your squadies in on this?

the bs these guys are talking about is why i stopped activily monitoring 200 channel. when i go to da it's to have FUN 1-1 fights. a few times a few of our squad went in there and did 3-1 fights..again...for FUN. why is it sooooooo friggin hard for all of us to remember this????
CARTOON AIRPLANES.

o well..that's my 2 cents.........:noid :noid

<>

edit......as for the scren shots........i'd have either ignored them, or sent them to htc......either way, you can also de-tune 200
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:23:29 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Joker2 duel
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 10:23:54 PM »
Broccoli is a good source of vitamINs.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB