Author Topic: The Bucs Want You  (Read 374 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
The Bucs Want You
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:28 PM »
As always, VMF-251 is still on the lookout for guys who fly (or are willing to fly) Rooks in the MA and love the F4U Corsair. Our usual squad night is Saturdays at 7pm, and we generally wing up any time more than one of us is on at a time. We predominantly fly in the Late War, but will sometimes pop up in Mid, and generally in our Hogs.

We're still small, but we've got a great bunch of guys. We're also going to be getting into FSO as well, so look us up!
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
The Bucs Want You
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 07:32:46 PM »
BTW, don't think this means you have to fly the F4U and ONLY the F4U. The Hog is our main ride for squadron operations and is our default preference in FSO, However we do fly other aircraft either on a whim or as the situation requires.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
The Bucs Want You
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 07:36:59 PM »
i have flown against alot of these guys and they are a class act. you looking for a good squad with great wingman tactics they are the ones.

Saxman good luck with your recruiting
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey