Author Topic: XsmittyX  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
XsmittyX
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
You may be the best bomber or what ever you overall score is in midwar,but you are still not good. tow nights ago I was up in my usual 190A8. I pull on a temp that was flying low and slow. I went to go and kill him when I noticed that he was flying straight, so I looked around and saw that a zeke was coming from my 7. I immedietly pull off the temp and try to stop him from pulling on my six. We began to HO and we collided. A couple of minutes later XsmittyX comes on and calles me a ace pilot, even though that I got the message that he rammed me. it went on for ten minutes and I finally got sick of it and asked him to DA me and he agrees.
we get to the DA and he tells me that I can up whatever I want and he will up an F4F, so I up an Hurri2C to even the odds a little. I stay leval at 15K and he goes to 20K so he has the advantage. He begins to try and cherrypick me but he overshoots and dives down to the deck. we danced a little but in the end I take off his wing and that took care of that.
I asked him weather he wanted to up plane but he said no, to the next fight.
I up the Hurri2C again and he had a spit9 up. Again he gets a higher alt advantage and tries to cherrypick me. I take it to the deck and made him follow me, but still was cherrypicking me. I got tired of being picked so I turn around and begin to HO. The last HO he takes my engine oil and I take his tailfeathers off. right after that he leaves the arena and I havn't seen him since.
I am not sure weather you have a BB acount XsmittyX but if you do, will you apologize for tring to put me down because you have a better score than me, I'm sure that if I payed everyday I would be in the top 10 right now.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 03:03:11 PM »
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 03:04:46 PM »
Think before you post.  Even if XsmittyX was a total tool in the game, this thread is going nowhere.

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »
:cry
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 03:08:38 PM »
Originally posted by Max
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Agree'd         :cry
PFC. Corey "Mentalguy" Gibson
USMC

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 03:09:58 PM »
S  Q  U  E  E  K
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 03:19:56 PM »
Bosco??  Humm..  Is this your website http://www.boscoworld.com/

I remember that stuff as a kid.  Can you get me a shirt for free?
Oh ya, almost forgot :cry
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 03:34:26 PM »
:rolleyes: Whatever :cry
Lighten up Francis

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
2 things "worry" me about the "duel".

"pick any plane" isn't really a "duel".

"I was 15k he was 20k" is just dumb.  

A duel is same plane, agreed upon alt (no real "dueler fight's @ 15k) and no climbing over the agreed upon alt before 1st merge.

I for one find the whole thing a bit silly.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 03:44:25 PM »
sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak! sQUEAK Squeak!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
At 52 hours, 57 minutes spent flying last camp you could make the top ten so if you can do it, do it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »
Plus, PARAGRAPHS are an interesting way to organize thoughts and make yourself more comprehensible to others.

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
Originally posted by kamilyun
Think before you post.  Even if XsmittyX was a total tool in the game, this thread is going nowhere.

Ahhhhh, but do you know who xsmittyx is,,,,,, a blast from the past, same ol stuff from this one,,,,,,,,Bosco, don't worry about it, most all these guys would blast him too and give you a WTG if they new who this guy was.

i won't get into it other then what i've already said, somebody will figure it out or maybe smitty will learn to keep his mouth shut.

WTG BOSCO!
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
XsmittyX
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:19 PM »
"weather"?

"payed every day"?

"battaling"?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: XsmittyX
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »
Originally posted by Bosco123
We began to HO and we collided.  

You accuse someone of being crappy and yet you are no better than the person you're trying to call out.  Your above statement is all I need to know that you're just as crappy of a pilot as xSmittyx.

By the way, you ever figure out how to get your P-51 above 350mph or are you still banging your head in frustration over your own suckiness?

ack-ack
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:26:01 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song