Author Topic: sunday night  (Read 420 times)

TT

sunday night
« on: February 13, 2000, 11:04:00 PM »
 Relogged 4or5 times, tryed 2 isps. Lag as long a 8 seconds. Bullits went from rubber, to nerf.

Offline Extreme

• Zinc Member
sunday night
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2000, 11:55:00 PM »
I couldn't play today either.  Trace route seems to indicate a problem once it hit sprint's network.

I'm playing from Australia so my pings are already pretty high.  If there are problems on any part of the network on the way to HTC, I can't play at all  .

Is there something HTC can do about it before support in the US goes nighty-night??

Ex.

TT

sunday night
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2000, 12:34:00 AM »
 Im in Texas. If they would increase the bullit radius. The guys with the bad connex. Would have as much chance as the guys with good connex. cable dls

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
sunday night
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2000, 01:10:00 AM »
From UK here...
Tried DoctorYo's tweaks an it looks like it's working pretty well from here, less warping, faster connect...

------------------
Saw/Saintaw
BISHOP'S FINEST FLYING BRICK
Dweebs from Belgium

DCO 186th Wardogs (Falcon4 Squad)
 http://www.wardogs.org/
"Firepower Mate, that is what separates the men from the boys..."

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 02-14-2000).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Gator

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dragon-isle.net/kwilhite/keith.html
sunday night
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2000, 07:31:00 AM »
Lots of problems at iEN and DoA.  Discoed several times myself when it happened most everyone on got booted, too.  Thought it was localized to iEN, but when I checked the route, once I saw that the packets were getting routed in a loop.  Indicated to me that a router was probably down, and the other routers trying to converge the network to a new route.  But, I gave up and went to bed after the third disco ...