Author Topic: Blue arena last night  (Read 460 times)

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
Blue arena last night
« on: December 07, 2007, 11:19:58 AM »
At around 8.00pm (PT) last night the arena experienced a super lag.

What I mean is that no text messaging, con hitting or building hitting was taking effect.

It lasted for maybe 2 mins (maybe more) during which time everyone was experiencing it.

At the end of the period the text buffer scrolled, buildings blew up and cons died.

It was also reported that some people were booted from the arena and could not get back in.

*Sorry no film.
~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Blue arena last night
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 03:11:20 PM »
We experienced this server load too. Me and ricch were playing tag with Txmom in her osti. No damage until I Rtb'd then the text buffer unloaded a wall of text and I went boom :)

All of my squad saw it and we were on different ends of the map.
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Blue arena last night
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 03:54:40 PM »
Yep, this happens to me daily, no text comes through, not as bad as last night though.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
Blue arena last night
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 10:53:56 PM »
Originally posted by REP0MAN
We experienced this server load too. Me and ricch were playing tag with Txmom in her osti. No damage until I Rtb'd then the text buffer unloaded a wall of text and I went boom :)

I thought that was funny too. I was seeing huge explosions each time I hit y'all ~ thinking it was funny to see the explosions, but y'all survived.  And, also, when y'all were flying right at me & pinging me pretty good ~ I thought for sure on a few of those I shoulda been killed... or at least disabled in some sort of way.  Then as soon as everything caught back up, I finally ended up in the tower.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Blue arena last night
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 05:58:39 PM »
:lol

Ricch and I kept saying, "Why isn't her turret out yet!?". Then a squaddie on the other end of the map asked why he couldn't see his text. Thats when we knew what was up. Funny thing, I blew up, then you blew up, then ricch blew up. Lots of blowing up going on there :)

:aok
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline splitatom

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Blue arena last night
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
i had that yester day i bombed a city i put all my 500ib bombs from b17 into buildings and i got 4 and i was ticked for about 3 min and then all of a suden while i was looking at the town it goes boom and i filled my text bar with city building destroyed
snowey flying since tour 78

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
Blue arena last night
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 02:59:19 PM »
I've been out of the game for several weeks (returning this week) but I have had that happen to be several times; I remember getting about 5 kills in row and then auguring :lol
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Blue arena last night
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 03:59:38 PM »
Originally posted by REP0MAN

hhmm...........last night......sunday dec 9th, i was climbing to a p51......he was 3k away, and tryin to work to an angle to come at me.....but at about 2.5k, he suddenly blew up........i wasn't in guns range....and there were no other cons, friendly or nmy near us......so i wonder if this happened here too? oo.....and i was noticing approximatly a 1 to 2 second delay from hitting the enter key to seeing text appear...and again, all looked normal on my machine.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)