Author Topic: Titanic Tusday Radar  (Read 224 times)

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
Titanic Tusday Radar
« on: December 12, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »
Last week there were several reports of radar not working properly on Titanic Tuesday.  The situation was much better last night but I did note a couple of anomalies.  In some cases the square blip indicating that the radio was keyed appeared at the wrong location on the map.  This was fairly consistent for a couple of squad mates.  

The red dar bar in the sector in which I was trying to find a fight was very large but there were relatively few enemy planes.  I realize one person could not accurately assess this for an entire sector but the large dar bar attracted a lot of other rooks looking for a fight and they spread out looking for something to shoot at.   There were many comments about the discrepancy between the size of the red bar and the number of enemy that could be found in the sector.  I don’t recall the sector but the base in the sector was A147.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline HomeBoy

• Nickel Member
      • HomeBoy's Inventions
Titanic Tusday Radar
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 12:20:22 PM »
There was definitely some strange behavior in TT last night.

I had just taken off and was flying out on AP while still inside friendly radar.  There was no enemy planes anywhere in sight.  All of a sudden, the elevators on my plane just ripped off.  I never saw anything nor was I overspeeding, in a dive, anything like that.  Soon after that, I heard several people complaining about "invisible planes" shooting at them.  I'm not sure if that's what happened to me but something odd was going on, that's for sure.  It reminded me a little of the bug we used to see in the H2H we called the "dot dar bug" where both the icon and the radar dot would disappear.
The Hay Street Boys