Author Topic: No dignity, and now no anonymity  (Read 5398 times)

Squidzilla

No dignity, and now no anonymity
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
 You're on the outside looking in RAM.  Unless you have yet another online mystery handle you fly under these days. How many have you had so far?

You're words are shallow and meaningless when considering your checkered past here and online.

And here, this may help you

http:/www.I_SeeCheatsEverywhere.org

FYI (again)  this is the board name I chose during the same crash that made you lose your board handle. I got my old one back. Like I said my old one is gone for good now. invalid email addy and unkown p/w make it irretrievable.

But as a customer and community member I feel it is my responsibilty to help out online and on the boards. And even participate in the "banter"  It was my rash decision to stop posting completely. It's also my perogative to change that decision too. But you're not a customer  RAM. Or what is the mystery handle these days?? IT's not RAM and not R4M
 So what keeps bringing you back to cheatville and the land of the anti-LW conspiracy? At least "MG" left. Well, maybe not of his own accord.  

[This message has been edited by Squidzilla (edited 04-21-2001).]

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2001, 11:11:00 AM »
Still angry Westy?

Originally posted by Squidzilla:
I waited to see if the people such as yourself, Staga or Hristo would make *any* kind of positive contributions to the board and community atmosphere. Again. Another 'didn't".

Westy some ppl though it was a "positive contribution" from me to flame you away from this UBB  
Anyway nice to have you back  

(Btw what were your "Positive contributions" to this board? Were not counting things like calling other ppl asses... )

Squidzilla

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2001, 11:40:00 AM »
 Never was "angry" Staga. Disgusted? Perhaps. Dissapointed? You bet.  Enough to want to write off participating here.

If you need to see any help or contributions to trying to make AH then do a search by Westy or Squidzilla. You'll also find all my spam,  but  hey <shrug>,  that's for you to wade through if your curious as to what I claim.

As for who would pat you on the back for flaming me? Really? Couldn't care. I suspect they'd be posters who I'd consider 'dead weight' anyway.

Moose11

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
Lock this one up and throw away the key please.