Author Topic: CIA jet crashes with 4 tons coke onboard  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
CIA jet crashes with 4 tons coke onboard
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:23 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Coulda fooled me. It's pretty much dead on. Didja get it from a poli-blog? If so, they probably formulated it from a "24" inspiration. Speaking of which, why can't you get that that's why I don't take it as a serious question? No "tip-toeing" involved. I prefer to argue reality but if you're gonna go that route, I'm just gonna treat that accordingly. Not really an "Arlo problem." ;)

NEVER-THE-LESS ... there was an answer. I know you missed it, being all offended over not being taken as seriously as you believe you're supposed to be with this "What would you do if ...?" scenario.

I looked for a simple yes or no. And got neither, you avoided the question, which indicates me you don't have the spine to stand up for your principles when push comes to shove, the best you can do is accuse people of watching to much TV. FYI I typed in that original post, no looking at blogs, tv, scripts etc. Some of us can think without the need of such things, and some of us can say the world is a bad place and sometimes you have to do bad things to stop bad things happening to you.

I know your type Arlo, you're prepared to put morals above reality as long as it is at a distance from you.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
I looked for a simple yes or no. And got neither, you avoided the question, which indicates me you don't have the spine to stand up for your principles when push comes to shove, the best you can do is accuse people of watching to much TV. FYI I typed in that original post, no looking at blogs, tv, scripts etc. Some of us can think without the need of such things, and some of us can say the world is a bad place and sometimes you have to do bad things to stop bad things happening to you.

I know your type Arlo, you're prepared to put morals above reality as long as it is at a distance from you.

Neh. You don't. And no, I didn't avoid the question. First off, I'm not obligated to give you a "simple yes or no." Think about it. You're trying to impress me with a "life isn't that simple" circumstance while demanding I accept your simple take on it. When push comes to shove you didn't get what you wanted. Am I supposed to be overly-sympathetic to your opinion because you can't accept anything else? You better learn to get over that because I'm not particularly impressed.

My morals are no different point-blank or long distance. Got a problem with it? Take it up with your inner child. :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:20:50 PM by Arlo »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2007, 07:48:39 PM »
Neh. You don't. First off, I'm not obligated to give you a "simple yes or no." Think about it. You're trying to impress me with a "life isn't that simple" circumstance while demanding I accept your simple take on it. When push comes to shove you didn't get what you wanted. Am I supposed to be overly-sympathetic to your opinion because you can't accept anything else? You better learn to get over that because I'm not particularly impressed.

My morals are no different point-blank or long distance. Got a problem with it? Take it up with your inner child. :D

is that a yes or no?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
is that a yes or no?

You'd be confused by either. And something more detailed would just make ya pee. :D

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »
Neh. You don't. First off, I'm not obligated to give you a "simple yes or no."

Your avoidance of an answer gave me all I needed to know and reaffirmed my previous post, thankyou.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2007, 08:36:55 PM »
Whatever self-reaffirmation keeps you tickin'. ;)