Author Topic: Skuzzy  (Read 3179 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 11:12:42 PM »
Originally posted by clerick
I have this same issue.  res = 1280x1024

thank god it aint only me plus i just got done testing this with my squadies all of them have this problem.

some kind of answer would be nice next patch, we are working on it, something so i at lest know its being delt with. i sent emails everything i could and still no answeres. :confused:
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
I have the same problem.  t-34 and sherman sights are crap since the last fix, the sherman had the best view before the last fix. have not noticed a major loss in the panzer tho?
Flying since tour 71.

Offline usieric3

• Zinc Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 11:35:22 AM »
Have you tried using the F8 key as opposed to the arrow keys, or am I suggesting something that I didn't catch? I use the F8 key to change views so that I can get sufficient range out of the main gun. Is it possible that when in a particular mode after changing your view, F10 was hit and saved it as the default? Just a suggestion.

PukinDog

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »
Originally posted by usieric3
Have you tried using the F8 key as opposed to the arrow keys, or am I suggesting something that I didn't catch? I use the F8 key to change views so that I can get sufficient range out of the main gun. Is it possible that when in a particular mode after changing your view, F10 was hit and saved it as the default? Just a suggestion.

PukinDog

you could be right but by hitting the home key then F10 again saves it back in the default position. great job on trying to isolate the problem:aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
ok i would like to know what all of your video cards are. i am being told that it could be my video card but not sure yet i have to send my info to Skuzzy.

I just want to see how many diffrent video cards are out there that have this problem

I have RADEON 9800 PRO

ow and btw are these pictures missed up for any of you. Skuzzy said he cant see them they come out diffrent for him. just wondering so i can repost them.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 08:21:49 PM by kilz »
Former LTARkilz

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »
Radeon 9600/9700 mobile.

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 06:38:45 AM »
I've had this happen before...

Try going to your HTC/Aces High II/settings/planes folder and delete the .hps file for every tank you're having trouble with. See if that resets your views to where they are usable.

.hps files are where your head positions are stored for each plane.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 06:49:01 AM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
when you zoom fully in then press the down arrow key this happens
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »
Originally posted by zoozoo
when you zoom fully in then press the down arrow key this happens

no zoozoo try to read all the post
Former LTARkilz

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »
I have the same problem but only in the T-34.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
Originally posted by NHawk
I've had this happen before...

Try going to your HTC/Aces High II/settings/planes folder and delete the .hps file for every tank you're having trouble with. See if that resets your views to where they are usable.

.hps files are where your head positions are stored for each plane.

i have completly deleted the HTC and reinstalled even better i have reinstalled Windows and redownloaded Aces High so this does not do it. thanks for trying tho
Former LTARkilz

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 05:45:59 AM »
I have backe dout of this.  I just cannot figure out how to even try to duplicate this and it still makes no sense to me.

I renamed the thread so the dev guys can look at it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
That is how my sights appear at slightly more than default zoom. Zooming in  completely gives me an unrestricted FOV, no masking by the barrel/turret or anything. No head position adjustments seemed to make it stick zoomed out like that.

Is it just in tanks that you are unable to zoom completely in? What about aircraft, buff turrets, and field guns?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
That is how my sights appear at slightly more than default zoom. Zooming in  completely gives me an unrestricted FOV, no masking by the barrel/turret or anything. No head position adjustments seemed to make it stick zoomed out like that.

Is it just in tanks that you are unable to zoom completely in? What about aircraft, buff turrets, and field guns?

only tanks
Former LTARkilz

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Tank Site Issue
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »
i will get a few other people that are having the same problem post their pictures. see for i am not the only one. there are others a lot of them too.
Former LTARkilz