Author Topic: re-arm pads  (Read 877 times)

Offline Ceaser Nikoli

• Zinc Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
maybe we should have tiny one hanger refuel bases with one man ack and two auto. or no hanger and just a rearm pad ammo bunkers and fuel bunkers. and instead of the 75% fuel limiter have it down to 25%. also, you cannot land kills there. these bases would be sort of out of the way but closer to places where fighting would be. they would give a new angle to the game.    Just a daydream idea so feel free to critisize:)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 01:42:03 PM »
Originally posted by Ceaser Nikoli
maybe we should have tiny one hanger refuel bases with one man ack and two auto. or no hanger and just a rearm pad ammo bunkers and fuel bunkers. and instead of the 75% fuel limiter have it down to 25%. also, you cannot land kills there. these bases would be sort of out of the way but closer to places where fighting would be. they would give a new angle to the game.    Just a daydream idea so feel free to critisize:)

thats an interesting idea
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
re-arm pads
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 02:53:20 PM »

I like this idea.
Tie them in with zone bases.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DakOne

• Zinc Member
Rearm
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »
Simply add aircraft supplies. Someone could just run an M3 out the hanger and you pick it up same as a tank but keep rearm at 30 seconds to keep it more like a rearm pad.

Offline Gowan

• Proation 9/22/2016
  • Nickel Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »

search button, its been thought of many times and shot down a whole lot more (dont ask me how)

Offline MadMan

• Copper Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure you could find some MG ammo and some sort of fuel your plane could fly on laying around a V-base.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
re-arm pads
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »

I prefer the above idea over the ideas from DakOne and MadMan.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 05:42:31 PM »
Well if you put the area where the pad is just left of the main pad as you come out of the VH.Just put it their were the gas trucks are. And it's up to the pilot to land it safe and take back off.It's a risk but it would be worth it if you can land re-arm and take back off with no problem.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
re-arm pads
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 05:01:17 AM »
I suppose even making re arm pads into "destructable objects" (objects which can be blown up)  in a terrains settings would be some advance.

Would still like to get rid of them and rely on  "aircraft/vehicle supplies"
Ludere Vincere

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
re-arm pads
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 01:56:06 PM »
I think that would be a good idea.1000lbs to kill it maybe.Stays down for 15 min. Not alot of people rearm if they have kills and the base is under attack.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
re-arm pads
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 10:14:51 AM »
I agree that the re-arm pads need to be destructible. I mean come on! There's fuel tanks in the open on those pads.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.