Author Topic: Yak Template.  (Read 452 times)

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Yak Template.
« on: December 31, 2007, 11:56:05 PM »
Anyone know where I can find it?

I've been looking, nothing so far.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Subway
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Yak Template.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 08:16:02 AM »
I'm not trying to be an arse at all here.... but what's stopping you from just saving the defualt skin (from the drop-down menu in-game) and working from that?

It's more work, to be sure, but I've found that it forces you to invest more effort in the skin if you have to bust your balls for hours just to get the rivets and panel lines done.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
Yak Template.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
Originally posted by Xasthur
I'm not trying to be an arse at all here.... but what's stopping you from just saving the defualt skin (from the drop-down menu in-game) and working from that?

It's more work, to be sure, but I've found that it forces you to invest more effort in the skin if you have to bust your balls for hours just to get the rivets and panel lines done.

Amen on that, plus when you got someones template its more a mixed skin between yours and his. The skinner who did te template prolly did most of  the work.

So.. i would recomment doing the template yourself. Good luck!

EDIT: Also the best wishes to you and everyone who reads this for 2008!
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
Yak Template.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »
Looking at templates can be a good help though. Mus shot me a copy of his 109 template and that was helpful for me to look at and take some ideas from.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"